Thread: Install Issues - Photo error

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Install Issues - Photo error

I am a newby and have read all the info and still can't figure where I am going wrong. Seems like everything is installed, but I don't see a way to ad a photo in an actual ad. I went to Classipress>Images and the following error exist:

Warning: opendir(../wp-content/uploads/classipress) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Not a directory in /home/content/(Removed this portion for privacy)/html/adpost/wp-content/themes/classipress-2.9.3-developer/classipress/functions/admin-options.php on line 701

I don't know if this affects adding categories as well but I don't see how to add any new categories. Everything else seems to be working ok. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Install Issues - Photo error

When you are completing the ad form (as a normal user would do), there is an "Add images" field with a browse button next to it. Are you not seeing this?

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

I see it when I do a new ad so I am assuming if you bypass it the first time you don't get a second chance lol. the thing that concerns me is the error message.

Just tried adding a new ad and this is what I get:

Warning: copy(/home/content/b/r/i/brianbemis1/html/adpost/wp-content/uploads/classipress/text-t-1493217490.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Not a directory in /home/content/b/r/i/brianbemis1/html/adpost/wp-content/themes/classipress-2.9.3-developer/classipress/form_process.php on line 120

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: Not a directory in /home/content/b/r/i/brianbemis1/html/adpost/wp-content/themes/classipress-2.9.3-developer/classipress/form_process.php on line 121

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/b/r/i/brianbemis1/html/adpost/wp-content/themes/classipress-2.9.3-developer/classipress/form_process.php:120) in /home/content/b/r/i/brianbemis1/html/adpost/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 868

Thanks

Sorry I didn't pick it up from your first post, but I can see that you haven't actually got the CP folder in the correct location..

See where you have got:
    /wp-content/themes/classipress-2.9.3-developer/classipress

You actually need to take the classipress folder out of the classipress-2.9.3-developer folder so it should look like this:
    /wp-content/themes/classipress

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

I posted on another link under a topic that has "Themes must have a stylesheet and a template"

I actually did what you said already. I have attempted about 15 different installs and have tried different folders etc. I have started fresh tom any times to count. Not frustrated...Just know its a learning process that I need to figure out. I have over 100 active websites and do this all the time and have not had this issue before. So that's why I am stumped. I know it's going to be something stupid like I didn't hold my mouth right or something lol.

Thanks

Did you change this since you posted the error message? If so, what does it say now in relation to the path it gives?

Thread Information