Thread: Just bought, a few problems

Thanks

Just bought, a few problems

Hi there, great theme!

I just installed it, added the plug ins, added a few others. I am getting some errors:

1. When I go to ClassiPress > Images > I get this - Warning: opendir(../wp-content/uploads/classipress) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/filmm99/public_html/filmlink.net/wp-content/themes/classipress/functions/admin-options.php on line 701

2. When I click on My Dashboard I get "page not found" The page you are looking for has been moved or does not exist. Please try another url or use our search to find what you are looking for.
    (Note: I changed the Permalinks setting to display Day and Name. When set back to default I get: Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@filmlink.filmmakingcentral.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at filmlink.net Port 80

Please let me know how to fix this.

thanks!

Thanks

Re: Just bought, a few problems

I would suggest by removing the additional plugins first.

The dashboard problem is a common issue but easily fixable - just delete those pages and redo them again. That's how I got it to work.
    Always treat everyone with respect and courtesy, but trust no one.

Thanks

Al working fine now! Just need to figure out how to show the categories that are empty.

Thanks

This should prob help http://wpclassipress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=640

Thanks

In addition to tweaking the code, an alternative way to keep all the categories visible, is to create a post and assign every category to it.

Create a welcome post, describing the website, maybe include a link to the registration page. In Wordpress admin, assign every cagtegory to it. Then if somebody peeks their head in a category without any listings, at least they'll find your welcome post with some useful info.

Be sure this welcome post doesn't have an expiration date in the custom field.

Thread Information