Thread: More info about reporting

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

More info about reporting

Would it be very easy to get more information about the person reporting? Maybe his computer, system or something. If you have a local class most people have the same IP.

I also wonder if WP have a plug in that shows the IP of the users that sign up so you can find people that sign up more then once?

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Re: More info about reporting

IP is usually the most unique accurate identifier you can get. You could also look at your server log files for more detailed info. I bet there is a plugin out there which provides more info too.

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: More info about reporting

For the version 3,0 maybe let one person report one ad one time.

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thread Information