Thread: Ooops I Messed up

Thanks

Ooops I Messed up

Can some one please help. I had my classipress theme up and running nicely and then after a couple of months of working perfectly I attempted to change the header logo and now I can not get logo up on the site again.

My new header logo is at http://www.irishhorsemarkets.com/logo.html and my classipress site is http://www.irishhorsemarkets.com/ads

I have typed the header logo URL into the various boxes in settings on my classipress theme but the logo is not transfering to the site.

What am I doing wrong.

Please Help
    Regards
    PAdiwak

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Ooops I Messed up

Hard to say why this is happening. Have you tried right clicking on your hosted logo and copying its URL from the properties optin, then pasting it into WP? Alternatively, you can upload your logo to replace the banner ad on your banner (unless you are running an essential banner ad, of course). Just a couple of suggestions ...

M

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Actually, I think the problem might be that your logo URL ends in HTML. It should end in JPG or another graphic file format. You need the URL of the logo not the page on which it's sitting. I think that should do it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magnusshaw
    Actually, I think the problem might be that your logo URL ends in HTML. It should end in JPG or another graphic file format. You need the URL of the logo not the page on which it's sitting. I think that should do it.
    Hi Guys.

My fault, I used the page Url and not the Image Url. Novice mistake

Theme is great by the way.

Regards
    Padiwak

Thread Information