Thread: Paypal - Dinero Mail - Button

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Paypal - Dinero Mail - Button

Hi everybody, I have a little question, I bought a theme and I wanted to modify it a little bit, I want to add a "dinero mail" (very similar to paypal). I have a few knowledge about PHP, and SQL. I was Trying, but I couldn't find how does wordpress does connect to the database and how does it look for the specific info. I mean, Wordpress has a dinamic page that reload the info with the customer desire, for example, I am browsing the page, and I click on a guitar that's on sale, so it takes me to a page with it's info, but the code of that page don't actually have that info, it just look it up in the database. So, my question is: How does wordpress to look that info on the database, I know a PHP code that can do that, but I couldn't find it on the theme.
    Or if you know how can I get that button on by other ways, just tell me. I need it.
    I would be so glad if you can help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts

Re: Paypal - Dinero Mail - Button

Since it is more of a wordpress question, I think some people at the wordpress forum can provide your with the answers or you can simply check the wordpress codex here at www.wordpress.org
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Paypal - Dinero Mail - Button

Thanks, I've just asked there, I'm now waiting for a reply (Y)

Thread Information