Thread: paypal problem

Thanks

paypal problem

now I tried many different credit cards for payments thru PayPal.. but no matter what the amount is.. I get the error message in PayPal.. PayPal keeps on saying that it cannot accept this credit card..

the card you entered cannot be used for this payment. please enter a different credit card of debit card..

above is exact error messasge I am getting tru PayPayl. i have used many different cards.. and these cards when I test through another payment gateway I have, it goes through fine.. but they all have problem charging thru PayPal in wpclassipress I set up..

yesterday, I tried with $1.. and at that time it worked.. but now. i am getting above error message no matter what the amount I am charging is..

Thanks

Re: paypal problem

I've had another person with the same problem. I think PayPal is tightening down their credit card security b/c of so many fraudulent transactions which in some cases is making it harder to purchase things now.

Are you trying to buy it from your house (the same address your cc bill goes to)?

Make sure your credit card doesn't have a block on it and also use your cc billing address if it asks for one.

Thanks
    I know that you had problems before. byung, how did you get rid of the problem. Unfortunately, am not able to charge my credit card to pay for an ad (test ad). Yesterday I was able to charge my cc not via paypal option but through manual cc submission. I also tried my wife's credit card and it didn't accept it either. What recommendations besides clearing my cookies or history do you recommend or what did you to get it to work. Your response or anyone else is highly appreciated.

Armando

Thread Information