Thread: Post Ad page malfunctions if clciked from Login page

Thanks

Post Ad page malfunctions if clciked from Login page

Hi,
    I have finished my first classipress site and was about to load the same. However I came across an error really want to have it up and running the coming week. It does not have issue in the default state. I have setup users can post ads without registering as I run a customised setup. Everything works fine but if the user clcik post ad from the wordpress login screen and the form submit has errors on validation it just brings him back to the login page where the post page is hidden. If however you click on post ad again the page appears with the values submitted. Is there any way to keep the form expanded when it returns with errors on page. I think its a problem with Jquery. If this can be sorted my site will be live on Monday with 6400 users and 12000 ads from my current site running a regular database driven site.

Regards

Kiran Thomman

Thanks

Re: Post Ad page malfunctions if clciked from Login page

do you know if this happens in the default classipress?
    I think this should be logged in the bug forum. sounds like a creepy crawly to me.

sorry, im not much of a programmer, not at all actually so i'll leave that to those who are.
    sounds like you have a good start to a new site.

Thread Information