Thread: registration link error

Thanks

registration link error

Hi,

I have a problem with registration.
    If user register yourself through www.a-gratka.pl, will receive link to login through www.szperaj.com/testowy so full url of my wordpress but now showing www.a-gratka.pl.
    Login of user is possible then only through www.szperaj.com/testowy but not through www.a-gratka.pl (even registration process went through that address...)

Any idea why?

regards,
    Adam

Thanks

Re: registration link error

Are your blog and wordpress url's the same in the options?
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

Hi yes, settings are the same.

I have two options: when I have in wordpress settings: http://www.szperaj.com/testowy , then script works fine under www.a-gratka.pl (images are showing, registration link received, but - as user I can only login through www.szperaj.com/testowy but not through domain www.a-gratka.pl

Second option to allow user to login throuht - www.a-gratka.pl is to change url settings of wordpress to http://www.a-gratka.pl, but then images are not showing...

So either I don't have images and can login from domain a-gratka.pl or I have images but can login only through www.szperaj.com/testowy.

(I couldn't install wordpress in root as I have other script in main directory)

Do you know where is error?

regards,
    Adam

Thanks

Hi,

Any idea where is the problem? Classpress insalled on subdirectory /testowy - classified under domain: a-gratka.pl
    works fine, but when receiving email after registraton - it say please login under: www.szperaj.com/testowy (as this what I have under settings of my wordpress). So I can only login under that address buy not under www.a-gratka.pl.
    When I change wordpress settings that my url of wordpress and blog is www.a-gratka.pl, then I can login under www.a-gratka.pl but don't see pictures.

I will appreciate for help
    Adam

Thanks

Hi All,

Ok, finally problem solved. Moved wordpress from subdirectory to main directory and now works fine under www.nadajesz.pl
    So if ayone have the same problem which I had (no thumbails on page, wrong login link and if yu have wordpress not in main root )- then you know solution

regards,
    Jamai

Thread Information