Thread: Still problems with registration email - re: "from wordpress

Thanks

Still problems with registration email - re: "from wordpress

Still having problems, with the registration email that comes to a new user. I thought i had cleared this up, but having testing my sign up process yesterday, i found that the email coming to the user from my site, STILL says its from wordpress.

This is harming my conversion rate badly, people are getting an email from wordpress and then not posting any ads!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Re: Still problems with registration email - re: "from wordpress

This thread, and others linked within it should be all you need to sort this out http://wpclassipress.com/forum/viewt...&t=1054&p=7928

Thanks

Re: Still problems with registration email - re: "from wordpress

I use a plugin called Change Default Email (samburdge.co.uk/plugins) which seemed to do it's job. It's really just a single file that makes up a plugin and you edit this before pluging it in. A little bit clonky but no big deal.
    However, it clashes with SB Welcome Email Editor, they seem to overide each other and get some messy results.
    I got round it by setting the text in SB Welcome Email Editor to 'Text' rather than 'Html'
    That seemed to work. I didn't know about that other plugin mentioned in the link above, I might try it later but for now the above works if you don't want html in the email.

Thread Information