Thread: subscriptions instead of one-time payment

Thanks

subscriptions instead of one-time payment

If I edit the code on the post-form page changing the xclick value to the xclick-subscription paypal value will that break the ipn support? In other words do I need to make changes elsewhere in order to manage the users payments. I am offering an annual subscription service for various listings and I need to make sure that this type of payment can be provided.

Thanks

Re: subscriptions instead of one-time payment

I'm considering this also, for now My listings are Free until I generate views, then I can probably start charging for listings.

My idea is to have a PAGE that talks about the service with the Subscription button to PayPal.com inserted using Paypals' Generate Buy Buttons, and the service would be like Ultra Customized Real Estate Listings, where I would add actual images and info into the post, creating a Larger, Fuller Listing Page - Like for R.E. for Sale.

A company could sign up for a monthly listings fee, using a subscription page instead of like a regular user.

Anyways - that's my 2 cents of comment on this, about implementing something like a subscription fee.

This should probably go under the Feature Request Section here, it may be, I haven't looked.

Probably look in the Requested Features Section and Chime in about it: http://wpclassipress.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9

Thanks

Re: subscriptions instead of one-time payment

That should do it but you might want to do a search across all theme files just to be sure. Then once you've got it setup, test using the sandbox feature.

Quote Originally Posted by studioleland
    If I edit the code on the post-form page changing the xclick value to the xclick-subscription paypal value will that break the ipn support? In other words do I need to make changes elsewhere in order to manage the users payments. I am offering an annual subscription service for various listings and I need to make sure that this type of payment can be provided.

Thread Information