Thread: Trenslation problem

Thanks

Trenslation problem

Hi,

I'm using an Italian translation for my classipress theme but the translator has made an error in translating the theme, in fact if you look at this page http://www.rileggi.it/wp-login.php?action=register you can see that under the registration boxes there's a message that says "Ti è stata inviata la password per email. This message is wrong since it means "you have received an email containing your password" instead of saying "you will receive an email containing your password".

I tried changing the message in the it_IT.PO file and it still didn't change I also tried finding the message in the it_IT.MO file but I didn't find it there.

Please help me sort out this issue.

Thank you

Thanks

Re: Trenslation problem

you need to look in functions/custom-options.php and make your edits by hand in there for registration and login.

Code:
    elseif	( isset($_GET['registration']) && 'disabled' == $_GET['registration'] )	$errors->add('registerdisabled', __('User registration is currently not allowed.','cp'));
    	elseif	( isset($_GET['checkemail']) && 'confirm' == $_GET['checkemail'] )	$errors->add('confirm', __('Check your e-mail for the confirmation link.','cp'), 'message');
    	elseif	( isset($_GET['checkemail']) && 'newpass' == $_GET['checkemail'] )	$errors->add('newpass', __('Check your e-mail for your new password.','cp'), 'message');
    	elseif	( isset($_GET['checkemail']) && 'registered' == $_GET['checkemail'] )	$errors->add('registered', __('Registration complete. Please check your e-mail.','cp'), 'message');
    Code:
    $errors->add('registermsg', __('Please enter your username or e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.','cp'), 'message');

Thanks

Re: Trenslation problem

I'm sorry,

maybe wasn't so clear in explaining.

The error is in this page http://www.rileggi.it/wp-login.php?action=register

If you see under the "username" and "email" boxes, you can see that this is written below Ti è stata inviata la password per email. This is what I have to change.

I've already changed it in the it_IT.PO file but I can't find it in the it_IT.MO file.

what could the problem be?

Thank you so much for your support

Thread Information