Thread: version 3

Thanks

version 3

Hello everyone

I'm new here and probably asking an old question as I have been reading about this version 3 in posts a year ago, is this coming soon do we have a time frame and when it does come what is the update going to be like from 2.9.3 to 3.0 will it be easy or a major job?

Thanks

Re: version 3

I believe the latest eta is the end of February but I assume that can change. The update is reported to be fairly smooth if you have not modified your current version very much. I am a little worried about that as well. I have added a number of custom fields and I think it may be a problem for me. But: the new design looks great and has a number of new features that will more than make up for it. IMHO.

Thanks

Re: version 3

Hello rtibbs4

I have just started so thats why I was asking before I start to do loads of mods and hacks, so hows the real estate where you are I own a MLS company here in Europe/Brazil and am looking to network in the states if your interested let me know just fill in the contact form on my site www.alphashare.com and ill get back to you (hope this is ok on this to write this sort of post?)

but back to the version 3 sounds like a lot of good updates on there and will go a long way when she is ready

Thread Information