Thread: Warning: Cannot modify header information

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Post Warning: Cannot modify header information

Hi, I have read all topics about problems with uploading pictures/ads, read the installation guide and followed it, but i still get the following error when i submit a new ad:

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /var/www/www.sigmunde.com/www/wp-content/themes/classipress/form_process.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/www.sigmunde.com/www/wp-content/themes/classipress/form_process.php:2) in /var/www/www.sigmunde.com/www/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 86

I'm using the newest version on a fresh install on www.sigmunde.com

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Warning: Cannot modify header information

No one can help? (

Thanks

This is usually caused by spaces in the php code. Have you edited any files?
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Hi Tayler, thanks for your answer, i made the installation once again, and then it all suddenly works fine, i dont know why…

Thread Information