Thread: where are the tags?

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

where are the tags?

Do we have a page or a search for the tags anywhere? It would be cool for the users to go pook around on the tags, maybe they will find what they looking for.

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Re: where are the tags?

I am interested in the same thing. I've been looking for a plugin that would create a tag page that could be used for search.
    Haven't found it yet.

Thanks

Thanks

oki but they are in the theme so what are the use of them? where do they display?

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

That link was in response to rtibbs. I think that first plugin does what he wants.

Tags appear at the bottom of the ads. You can click on them and bring up all the other ads with the same tag. They also allow the social bookmarking engines that use tags to find the posts.

Thanks

bottom of the ads? they should have a tags page with all the tags so you can search from a-z

Thread Information