Thread: Great Template to Mimic for Future Versions of Job Roller

Thanks

Great Template to Mimic for Future Versions of Job Roller

I just came upon this template while scouring for ideas for my own site. It's really, really exhaustive, but nowhere near as professional and clean as JobRoller. However, it does cover nearly 100% of the recommendations that are being put forward in this forum. I would recommend AppThemes incorporating the additional features as plugins or upgrades. I'm sure people would be willing to pay a little extra to get a complete job search empire. It's really worth looking into. See below:

http://www.ejobsitesoftware.com/jobsite_demo/

Thanks
    Hi, thanks for the resource. I found one that I think is very feature rich (especially search) and intuitive. I feel JobsRoller theme could benefit greatly by implementing some features / functionality from this site. What do you think?

http://www.antal.com/candidate/vacList.asp

Quote Originally Posted by kgoring View Post
    I just came upon this template while scouring for ideas for my own site. It's really, really exhaustive, but nowhere near as professional and clean as JobRoller. However, it does cover nearly 100% of the recommendations that are being put forward in this forum. I would recommend AppThemes incorporating the additional features as plugins or upgrades. I'm sure people would be willing to pay a little extra to get a complete job search empire. It's really worth looking into. See below:

http://www.ejobsitesoftware.com/jobsite_demo/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tbase For This Useful Post:

kgoring (October 2nd, 2010)

Thanks
    Hey tbase,

I like your example. It's pretty similar to the one I gave, but like mine, it's equally boring design-wise. That's why I love AppThemes, their design quality is outstanding, that's why I'm waiting for them to implement some of the other features to make JobRoller a complete job search resource.

Thanks
    Hello again Kgoring, I agree, JobRoller design is off to a great start, I am pleased and anxious to have some of the additional functionality that has been discussed here implemented going forward, hopefully, sooner than later.

Can you imagine how robust and beautiful JobRoller could become?

I have a niche domain that has been verified by industry leaders as a Great domain name, in a very appealing market. I cannot wait to launch it.

I guess I could contract with an Appthemes Certified Partner to implement the desired features and functionality but the thought of buying a $69 theme and then having to put another $1,000 into it just to be able to launch is bit much, you know what I mean?

I am hoping that patience will pay off and the Classipress development team will add the must have features / functionalities in the not so distant future.

Hey tbase,

I like your example. It's pretty similar to the one I gave, but like mine, it's equally boring design-wise. That's why I love AppThemes, their design quality is outstanding, that's why I'm waiting for them to implement some of the other features to make JobRoller a complete job search resource.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tbase For This Useful Post:

kgoring (October 5th, 2010)

Thanks
    Hi again tbase. Apparently AppThemes doesn't do modifications/upgrades on contract. They're more focused on creating quality themes, so they're referring people to freelance developers to get the upgrades done. If they had an upgrades division, they would be unstoppable. Their themes are awesome! I honestly don't mind putting in the extra money. It's really worth it in the end because you'll get what you need, and you'll make more money on a site that does a lot more than the competition.

Thanks
    Hello, I would agree, I have 3 domains that I will be developing with Appthemes, 1 JobRoller, 1 Classipress, and 1 Vantage Business Directory.

I wish I could just get them going, but it will take some additional dollars for sure. I do agree that they make very nice themes, overall, very satisfied and just wishing I could move faster with the projects but that's my problem.

I wish you the best, and much success going forward.

Hi again tbase. Apparently AppThemes doesn't do modifications/upgrades on contract. They're more focused on creating quality themes, so they're referring people to freelance developers to get the upgrades done. If they had an upgrades division, they would be unstoppable. Their themes are awesome! I honestly don't mind putting in the extra money. It's really worth it in the end because you'll get what you need, and you'll make more money on a site that does a lot more than the competition.

Thread Information