Thread: Screening Questions

Thanks

Screening Questions

Hi, what do you think about offering employers the screening questions option below? It would be another way for job board site owners to make additional revenue.

Offer employers the option of including up to two yes/no questions to which the applicant must answer "YES" to be considered for the position (or provide further explanation for a negative response).

*Questions may pertain only to an applicant's skill or experience, and are subject to approval.

Example:

Question 1.
    Do you have 3 years outside sales experience?

Question2.
    Do you have 2 years working with Quickbooks?

Thanks
    Nice idea, but thinking of the work involved in adding a feature like this, and considering that many (if not all) employers already state job requirements within their description (without needing a yes/no script), my opinion is there are lots of other requests that should be looked at first. Employee registration, employer profiles etc for example

Thanks
    Good points drucey, I agree with you. Employer profiles are a big one.

Quote Originally Posted by drucey View Post
    Nice idea, but thinking of the work involved in adding a feature like this, and considering that many (if not all) employers already state job requirements within their description (without needing a yes/no script), my opinion is there are lots of other requests that should be looked at first. Employee registration, employer profiles etc for example

Thread Information