Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. And I'm more then OK with that :) I just realized...

And I'm more then OK with that :) I just realized my support license is expired, gonna renew now to get the latest version, the ONLY thing that is a hassle is reapplying the custom css and table...
  2. [SOLVED] Update: The issue with the Review plugin vs CP...

Update: The issue with the Review plugin vs CP comments was resolved, it took less then an hour to figure it out and apply the fix thanks to a developer.

I'm still tackling the 1st case issue with...
  3. Replies
    Views

@ovidiubica If you need an extra tester for a...

@ovidiubica If you need an extra tester for a dev/beta release, count me in!
  4. BS2000, did you apply the code change to both...

BS2000, did you apply the code change to both lines?

theme/includes/search.php
    Line 518 and Line 823

I had to apply the change to both lines in my theme for it to work for both the Header...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I reverted 'multi_selection' => true, back to...

I reverted 'multi_selection' => true, back to false, it was not a good idea based on some research I did.

Meanwhile, I figured out a way to show larger thumbnails in the Upload section for the end...
  6. YES that worked, It even adapts to both Desktop...

YES that worked, It even adapts to both Desktop and Mobile view just perfectly :) THANK YOU!

I'm unable to mark this thread as resolved?
  7. WOW this is some serious upgrade! I'm loving the...

WOW this is some serious upgrade! I'm loving the Widget carousel! The only thing I noticed is this:

If the Featured ad text title is too long, it causes the text to display on 2 lines and this...
  8. Replies
    Views

Try StopSpammers plugin to limit the domain...

Try StopSpammers plugin to limit the domain extensions (@.ru, @.cn, etc) and have a look at this thread for security measures
  9. Replies
    Views

I'm not sure why there's no search bar on the...

I'm not sure why there's no search bar on the homepage? But you're right, if I search from the homepage using keyword "Arizona", I get 0 results, yet once I go to any other page and use the search...
  10. Ovidiu/Ken, have you received any updates for...

Ovidiu/Ken, have you received any updates for Recurring billing? Hopefully it can be implemented for both, Membership packages and Non-Membership ad listings.
  11. Thank you for the headsup, I'll just keep this...

Thank you for the headsup, I'll just keep this thread open for now until then.

For the record, this error comes up only when the user clicks on the "Reset Password" without filling the Username or...
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Andre, CP 3.6.x is no longer supported or...

Andre,

CP 3.6.x is no longer supported or updated as Ovidiu mentioned, that error was fixed in the CP 4.0 release, but thank you for bringing it up as I am also still using CP 3.6
  13. Replies
    Views

RESOLVED: ACF plugin did not have City checked...

RESOLVED: ACF plugin did not have City checked off to visible for Single Ads

I did notice an issue with the city names though and I think this is related to CP core functionality after I changed...
  14. Replies
    Views

Hi Ovi, I noticed the same issue even on your...

Hi Ovi, I noticed the same issue even on your AdSplash child theme which is worse since there is no Alt/Title to the images attached to the ads because of the Rollover fading image layer effect, so...
  15. No Alice it doesnt since its part of the core...

No Alice it doesnt since its part of the core functionality of the theme, as for your other reply on the other thread "Are you really saying we need a plug in for something so basic ? wait , why...
  16. Replies
    Views

Awesomeness! Are you taking in consideration some...

Awesomeness! Are you taking in consideration some elite plugins on the Marketplace for compatibility testing? I could only name a few that I purchased such as ACFCP, Dynamic Multi-level fields, etc.
  17. Ruben, take a look at this post...

Ruben, take a look at this post, I already flagged it to Tony, specially the Blog post Map display, this was happening since Version 1 and it just doesnt make sense, so I dont know about your "fully...
  18. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I just want to reinforce a point here to those...

I just want to reinforce a point here to those viewing this post, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the current version of ACF plugin, this test was done on a non-released version of CP...
  19. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] And here comes another review for another great...

And here comes another review for another great developer and yet another prompt support.

My issue was due to another Plugin conflict (JQuery colorbox), I flagged it in the forum, Mohsin responded...
  20. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Hey Ramesh, I'm dealing with Mohsin on a...

Hey Ramesh, I'm dealing with Mohsin on a different topic, but just out of curosity, was your site upgraded from an older CP to the latest one? Are you on WP 3.5?

If you want to test the plugin on...
  21. [SOLVED] Please mark this thread resolved, both Ad Meta...

Please mark this thread resolved, both Ad Meta fields and Custom fields are actually available and I guess its for extended editing purposes.
  22. I'm wondering if there's a way to display the...

I'm wondering if there's a way to display the Videos as part of the Image gallery thumbnails or create a separate section underneath the Image gallery to showcase Videos, right about now, the only...
  23. I think "None" should be removed completely, the...

I think "None" should be removed completely, the user will have to click on either option if they need to or simply skip it unless its a Required field, besides, we dont want to force a "Required" on...
  24. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] Nice clean cut and love the flow of colors, great...

Nice clean cut and love the flow of colors, great work again Ruben.
  25. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] Nice layout, from colors to the display,...

Nice layout, from colors to the display, everything is great except for those flying Ninja boxes in the top header slider lol
    Great work Ruben.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3