Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Ideas Exchange or black hole?

The Ideas Exchange was, I thought, designed as a way to avoid confusing multiple conversations about requested new features and facilitate the useful exchange of ideas between customers and, I...
  2. Replies
    Views

Personally, when I bought CP way back last...

Personally, when I bought CP way back last summer, I thought that I was getting a fully-functioning professional program out of the box. I didn't realise that I was buying into a long term...
  3. Replies
    Views

C'mon, Pepsi. Who is working on this theme?...

C'mon, Pepsi. Who is working on this theme? Anyone? Only David part time?. I'm getting really bored with the runaround. Is anything happening? What's the problem in telling us the truth? When's the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Who is this guy? He's definitely on the wrong...

Who is this guy? He's definitely on the wrong thread. This thread is for people who are interested in finding out when 3.1 is going to be released. You're not, as you've so clearly stated. Why not...
  5. Replies
    Views

Pepsi, I think you will admit that I have tried...

Pepsi, I think you will admit that I have tried to participate constructively in the forum, offering my advice when I think it might help or change something for the good. But don't forget that for...
  6. Replies
    Views

I've heard this before from @fantastic and now...

I've heard this before from @fantastic and now you use the quote by @ssmedia to justify appthemes 'value for money'. Let me ask two simple questions. How many user licenses were granted by the...
  7. Replies
    Views

I bought Classipress six months ago, got...

I bought Classipress six months ago, got frustrated with the dozens of mods that were needed to try and make it into a profitable software, left the forum for four months, returned a couple of weeks...
  8. Replies
    Views

It appears that you can keep on wondering. This...

It appears that you can keep on wondering. This point has been raised a number of times and has not been answered in any definite way. Would the developer please make a formal response to this...