Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Eureka - copying Classipress fields and forms

After many moons of struggling with 'how to replicate Classipress sites', and I mean exact replication, I've cracked it with 'Blog Copier', which does exactly what it says and makes an exact copy of...
  2. [SOLVED] You need to wrap the ad code with...

You need to wrap the ad code with <center></center>
  3. What does 'Boring' mean with that page rank and a...

What does 'Boring' mean with that page rank and a huge amount of listings - you'll find most users are in the making money business, not the design business...
  4. Replies
    Views

Use a plugin called PageMash that lets you hide...

Use a plugin called PageMash that lets you hide and re-arrange pages - http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/pagemash/ - most useful for hiding pages from menus - you can have your page as a link in a...
  5. Replies
    Views

The ad blocks in are in Classipress admin under...

The ad blocks in are in Classipress admin under settings, but I use a plugin called ad manager that creates widgets you can put anywhere.
    How are you getting on with your translation marathon?
    Nick
  6. Replies
    Views

Try it and see, you must be doing something...

Try it and see, you must be doing something wrong; took me 3 days of rage to get it right and it all started with poedit not working properly; have a coffee and empty your brain.
    I've attached a...
  7. Replies
    Views

It should work, all I can suggest is to go back...

It should work, all I can suggest is to go back and double check all the moves you've made. This is a helpful page from the codex - http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress - so is this -...
  8. Replies
    Views

Does your wp-config.php file look like this? I...

Does your wp-config.php file look like this? I looked here - http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress_in_Your_Language - and as your doing a dutch translation for nl you may want to change...
  9. Replies
    Views

Forget about the .po file; when you did the...

Forget about the .po file; when you did the translation with poedit it would/should have exported nl_NL.mo *if it's not called this rename it), put this file here - wp-content/themes/classipress/ -...
  10. Replies
    Views

I think for Classipress you should put a copy of...

I think for Classipress you should put a copy of the .mo file in your theme folder e.g. wp-content/themes/classipress/?.mo. I've checked and I've done that, in fact I've got 3 (I must be unusually...
  11. Replies
    Views

Pepsi, this is as much education for me as anyone...

Pepsi, this is as much education for me as anyone else; when I started I didn't know anything, now I know a little bit more. I have to say this is one of the best support forums I've ever used, a...
  12. Replies
    Views

When you translate with poedit it exports a .mo...

When you translate with poedit it exports a .mo extension file (you might have to tell it to do this), this is the file you have to put in wp-content/languages (you might have to make the 'languages...
  13. Replies
    Views

Isnet This is a very long and tedious way to...

Isnet
    This is a very long and tedious way to translate your site and what's going to happen when you upgrade to 3.0.5? you may lose it all - the best way by 1000's of times is to translate the .po...
  14. [SOLVED] I found the answer here (I think it's in...

I found the answer here (I think it's in shadowbox.css <div id="sb-body-inner">, I found it using firebug)

element.style {
    position:absolute;

change absolute to relative so it reads - ...
  15. Replies
    Views

Pinocchio Sorry to butt in here, but making...

Pinocchio
    Sorry to butt in here, but making modifications to a theme is not 'Support' otherwise we'd all be having personal copies of Classipress made for us by appthemes. You can get mod's done by...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hi Yes I did, and here's how... Make a folder...

Hi
    Yes I did, and here's how...
    Make a folder in your childtheme called 'styles' (same as in parent theme folder), make a copy of 'red.css' and upload it to your childtheme 'styles' folder, make...
  17. I know 2 good ways - WP automatic back-up plugin...

I know 2 good ways - WP automatic back-up plugin uses Amazon S3 buckets to back-up d'base and files and idrive have just released a wordpress plugin that uses 2gb free storage for backing up d'base...