Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. What the heck? There's a menu at the bottom of the page

I thought I had messed up my code somehow, but there is ALMOST the same menu at the bottom of the page as there is at the top. Guess there is not really a problem with it being there except for the...
  2. Replies
    Views

i am a newbie to php as well. but the first 4...

i am a newbie to php as well. but the first 4 lines are the rewrite for the www or your url. the rest is for the http header, which mr_green helped me understand. this basically tells a browser...
  3. Replies
    Views

find out what part is breaking your site. the...

find out what part is breaking your site. the rewrite code from mr_green worked perfect for me. if you are referring to the next lines of code he posted, then try taking out portions until your...
  4. Replies
    Views

I know this is old post, but my registration...

I know this is old post, but my registration screen doesn't have the math option and i can't register new users. I am also using Simple:Press forums, is it possible plugins could mess up my...
  5. I understand I could do it like that, but with 50...

I understand I could do it like that, but with 50 states then maybe 20 major cities per state, I would have to have like 1000 instances running each with all the categories to set up etc. I was just...