Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi, with no disrespect but any half decent...

Hi, with no disrespect but any half decent developer will know what program your using just from looking at the site that is unless you are going for a custom designed theme then it may be a little...
  2. Replies
    Views

@homme143 oiopublisher is a perfect plugin for...

@homme143 oiopublisher is a perfect plugin for what you need, it will give you the options to create new ad zones, allows you to add adverts your self and comes with a shopping cart so end users can...
  3. Replies
    Views

@ mr_green, i agree with your points and they are...

@ mr_green, i agree with your points and they are valid in terms of users removing the ad i.e sold else where or do not want to receive any more messages, the same also goes with keeping an advert...
  4. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Advertising Plugin OIOpublisher

There have been a few topics around the forums last couple of weeks around advertising plugins/solutions and a few of us have been using/mentioning OIOpublisher.

From these topics some members of...
  5. Ok, well from my playing around to remove the...

Ok, well from my playing around to remove the image from a listing just delete the image from the media library. Then if you want to add an image then goto the ad, open the edit form and use the...
  6. A commerical script but worth a look at: Plugins...

A commerical script but worth a look at: Plugins - smartWatermark - wordpress plugin - CodeCanyon

Have used it my self on my localhost and works well but i did need to make some changes to images...
  7. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] To change the top black bar colour you will need...

To change the top black bar colour you will need to edit the css value, the following link i provided for a different member provides the bit of code that needs to be changed:...
  8. Replies
    Views

not a problem, may not be the final answer but at...

not a problem, may not be the final answer but at least it will point you in the right direction, and i agree the search function is not great but thats a different topic haha

lastly if you do...
  9. Replies
    Views

@homme143 as pepsi mentioned i have provided a...

@homme143 as pepsi mentioned i have provided a link in my last post that may assist you, whilst it does not center the logo how you have asked it does allow you to have a full width image in its...