Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I see ok, in this case search and comment/delete...

I see ok, in this case search and comment/delete : <?php if(function_exists('appthemes_pagination')) appthemes_pagination(); ?> from index.php and also in loop-ad.php again : <?php...
  2. Hi harry0013, I didn't verify ... but you can...

Hi harry0013,
    I didn't verify ... but you can try to make the fallowing change to accomplish this:
    in admin dashbord->classipress->settings-> Facebook tab -> "Enable facebook Authentication" ->...
  3. Replies
    Views

[PROGRAMMING NEEDED] Hi, rickybobby I would also like to have your...

Hi, rickybobby I would also like to have your site url if you can share that with me!
    to make this changes I made some adjustments to "loop-ad_listing.php" I created 2 while loops that are using the...
  4. Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] Hi, hope that my intervention won't bother, The...

Hi, hope that my intervention won't bother,
    The main reson for not showing the e-mail address is because of spam reson hidding the e-mail field using css is not a solution because robots will scan...
  5. Hi, you can try to echo this function :...

Hi,
    you can try to echo this function :
    get_post_meta($post->ID,'cp_country',true);
    get_post_meta($post->ID,'cp_city',true);
    to display the value of the meta_value field
  6. Replies
    Views

Ok, changing the code worked for me, make sure...

Ok, changing the code worked for me, make sure you click update for the custom field(next to "delete") and also that you update the ad under "Publish"!
    Hope this will fix it .
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi, I was able to fix your issue by adding...

Hi,
    I was able to fix your issue by adding changing
    .header_menu_res ul.menu li ul li a { padding:7px 12px; width:156px; color:#555; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; text-shadow:0 1px 0 #fff; }...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi, Now sure what

Hi,
    Now sure what <div you want to moddify, I would recommend using Google chrome "Inspect" to see exacly what you whant to change.
    For now I assume you want to change :

.header_main_bg {...