Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] The file is called vantage.pot which you can edit...

The file is called vantage.pot which you can edit using your favorite text editor. Also, this is the default notice for all plans and would require some heavy modifying in order to make it for free...
  2. Replies
    Views

I am going to butt in here and mention two things...

I am going to butt in here and mention two things and be very blunt about it.

1) The developer of this plugin failed to provide documentation (which is at most required thing for the end-user to...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The core files will not change. They will stay as...

The core files will not change. They will stay as they are. Not a problem, I'm just giving you a friendly reminder that you will be doing A LOT of work for every upgrade of vantage if you are not...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: No need to do it from scratch! All you are doing...

No need to do it from scratch! All you are doing is adding a new folder name vantage-child in your /wp-content/themes folder and then making a style.css and functions.php file in that child theme...
  5. Very simple.. Find the following code below in...

Very simple.. Find the following code below in your header.php

<div class="search-button">
    <button type="submit" id="search-submit" class="rounded-small"><?php _e( 'Search', APP_TD );...
  6. Replies
    Views

Follow these steps and you should see a...

Follow these steps and you should see a difference.

Disable all plugins
    Clear browser cache
    Install WP Super Cache
    Enable all plugins
    Clear cache
    Test site with GTmetrix.com
  7. Replies
    Views

Checkout statcounter.com

Checkout statcounter.com
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hmm.. Try to clear your browser cache and close...

Hmm.. Try to clear your browser cache and close your browser as well after you do this. Make sure you didn't change the button coding as well.
  9. Replies
    Views

Yup, I highly recommend it. I use it for my...

Yup, I highly recommend it. I use it for my directory and I do not have any issues with it.
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks tbase, this is a redirect rewrite to...

Thanks tbase, this is a redirect rewrite to ensure that after registering, the user will be redirected to their dashboard once the approval is complete.
  11. Replies
    Views

I'm working on this right now, currently putting...

I'm working on this right now, currently putting "action" source into the functions.php file so it calls to the form-registration.php file after registration is completed. @tbase: the email...
  12. Replies
    Views

I use Hupso (search in the wp-admin plugin...

I use Hupso (search in the wp-admin plugin database) and works beautifully. Have a look at my site link in my signature and view one of the listings to see it in action.
  13. [SOLVED] Open your single-listing.php and look for this...

Open your single-listing.php and look for this code below and delete it. Be sure you make a back up of this file before saving it.

<p class="vcard author"><?php printf( __( 'Added by %s', APP_TD...
  14. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hey recoilwebdesign, You can do two methods.....

Hey recoilwebdesign,

You can do two methods.. Upload the files that are modified by viewing the changed_files.txt, or upload the entire thing (using FTP so it doesn't make another theme option in...
  15. Replies
    Views

Yes I highly recommend it completely. I have been...

Yes I highly recommend it completely. I have been using Incapsula for over a year now and really love their services and support.
  16. [TUTORIAL] How to redirect users after login / registration

This has been asked so many times, so here is the quick tutorial on how to do this.

Open form-login.php and form-registration.php and add the following code right after ?> at the top.

17. Excellent share shunarjuna. Tested this and does...

Excellent share shunarjuna. Tested this and does work perfect!
  18. Dimitris I am getting the same issue with the plan titles...

I am getting the same issue with the plan titles missing. How can this be fixed?

UPDATE: Fix coming soon per developer at...
  19. Replies
    Views

Changelog for 1.3.1 – 2014-01-10 Listing...

Changelog for 1.3.1 – 2014-01-10

Listing duration/recurring period now set using time period with applicable maximums along with period type (Days, Months, Years)
    Fixed plan title going missing...
  20. Replies
    Views

Would love to see this as well, we tried using...

Would love to see this as well, we tried using Magic Affiliate and it does NOT work at all as it requires, WP-ecommerce, WooCommerce or MagicMembers in order for it to work. Maybe a developer can...
  21. ~ Update ~ Provided below is the tested and...

~ Update ~

Provided below is the tested and working (same code) and test on the latest Vantage and on Wordpress 3.8 (This is for both create-event.php and create-listing.php

1) Open your...
  22. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] UPDATE: This can be found in...

UPDATE: This can be found in /wp-content/themes/vantage/includes/events/widgets.php then search for Add an Event now and make the changes there.
  23. My apologies on this post as the...

My apologies on this post as the taxonomy-ad_cat.php does not need step 5's code as the coding is already there to replace the actual listings. Just be sure to only use step 1's code. Sorry about the...
  24. Not a problem and glad I could help on this :) ...

Not a problem and glad I could help on this :)

Ok here's the tutorial for the Featured Slider Ad to appear on all pages you made and single ads as well. If you want them to appear in the search...
  25. For those who want this done on the 3.0.5.3,...

For those who want this done on the 3.0.5.3, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to get a tutorial from me on how to add this code perfectly. Here's my site with a working code I did tonight that...
Page 1 of 2 1 2