Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] An answer for job batch posting

I had someone create a plugin for my jobroller site to finally BATCH UPLOAD jobs. WOOHOO!

I have included screenshots if anyone is interested. It works from uploading CSV file. Once the jobs are...
  2. Great question and I have actually seen plugins...

Great question and I have actually seen plugins out there to do this (wasteful). To add to jomarkosabel, when you use that command, which can be used anywhere in the post, make sure you click the...
  3. Replies
    Views

Marketing 101: Email Campaign

Before I decided to write this and share with you what I do to create an email campaign, I thought I would try and research “email marketing”, “Email marketing blogs”, Email marketing help blog”,...
  4. Thread: Marketing 101

by mrHAT
    Replies
    Views

Marketing 101

I thought I would share some ideas for marketing a jobroller site. A lot of this can be used for any site, but since I use jobroller…

Some of what I shared is right here

But let me elaborate on...
  5. Thread: Sites to Share

by mrHAT
    Replies
    Views

I'm not so sure as to what is wrong with it. if...

I'm not so sure as to what is wrong with it. if you are getting pop-ups, majority of time it is user side that is causing it.
  6. Replies
    Views

emailing is the best way and truly becoming the...

emailing is the best way and truly becoming the number 1 way to capture interest. Being a job site, go to the main websites that have employment (IE monster, careerbuilder, and the best one-...
  7. Thread: Job Scrapping

by mrHAT
    Replies
    Views

I put in "job scraping 2011" into Google(I Find...

I put in "job scraping 2011" into Google(I Find adding the current year dis-alows a ton of old stuff) and there is a ton of info in regards to legality and software that does it. If the same rules...