Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Thanks for helping out Samcy. Excellent...

Thanks for helping out Samcy.

Excellent Tutorial and "polished off" beautifully. Should make it so much easier for everyone now with the inclusion of my mods within a functions.php file in a...
  2. Replies
    Views

Samsonweb & plivans...... Firstly guys, it...

Samsonweb & plivans......

Firstly guys, it would help big time if you could provide a link to your site/s.

Secondly, my demo site is setup with a childtheme for the stylesheet only. All other...
  3. Replies
    Views

It's just a line of code you copy and paste into...

It's just a line of code you copy and paste into your stylesheet (style.css).

Look for settings under /* featured listings homepage carousel */.

Good idea to paste here where remainder of...
  4. Replies
    Views

Good to see it's working for you mzaha. However,...

Good to see it's working for you mzaha. However, now that I think of it...you may experience an issue with the first line of the ad title when viewing the featured ads/slider in IE9. The line may...
  5. Replies
    Views

Yes, it will work with CP 3.1.9.

Yes, it will work with CP 3.1.9.
  6. Replies
    Views

Yes there is. I played around with a few...

Yes there is. I played around with a few different methods before coming up with something I was happy with.

If you take a look at my test site here - http://findproductreviews.net you'll see the...
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hey Tom, I think that the image sizing for the...

Hey Tom,

I think that the image sizing for the no-image 'placeholder' is the same as for the ad-thumb.....(if you're talking about the post block). The image size for the ad-thumb is controlled in...
  8. Replies
    Views

You'll find the answer here......worked for me:...

You'll find the answer here......worked for me: http://forums.appthemes.com/show-three-3-columns-home-ad-categories-32242/
  9. Oops...there's another change required as well: ...

Oops...there's another change required as well:

Also need to visit the 'sidebar-popular.php' file in the includes folder and make the same change on line 53:
    <?php if (has_post_thumbnail()) {...
  10. Hey fedeogue. Nice job mate.

Hey fedeogue. Nice job mate.
  11. Nice one old chap. Great colour scheme plus a...

Nice one old chap. Great colour scheme plus a different 'slant' on some existing mods..... and a couple more thrown in. However, I would make the images a tad larger. This is what so many of the...
  12. Replies
    Views

Looks to me like you have a problem with the...

Looks to me like you have a problem with the Category hierarchy structure. Not your fault.....it's just that Classipress's Category Hierarchy hasn't been properly developed ....yet.

If you'd like...
  13. Replies
    Views

Very nice indeed. Colours are well balanced.

Very nice indeed. Colours are well balanced.
  14. That's a lot better now. Run with it for the...

That's a lot better now. Run with it for the moment.

You'll probably find that over time you will want to "tweak" the colours. Especially as you come across other Classipress sites and get further...
  15. Looking better but the shadowblock is too strong....

Looking better but the shadowblock is too strong. Tone the colours down a bit old chap.....maybe stick to just the one colour and gradient. Don't try to overdo it.
  16. A bit too much strong green colour maybe. How...

A bit too much strong green colour maybe. How about changing the body background to #D1DBBD and see what it looks like?