Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

As Dimitris has advised, you need a good server...

As Dimitris has advised, you need a good server and in addition to that, work done to the site... as I have an IT Background, this is the MINIMUM I would specify for a site of that size.

1. It...
  2. Replies
    Views

If you have a category for 'Freelancer' you can...

If you have a category for 'Freelancer' you can just block it from being listed and hold it in moderation?
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] look in the /style directory of classipress for...

look in the /style directory of classipress for the HEADER COLOUR you have chosen, back it up and then modify it to create a new one with the correct .css to reduce the size
  4. Replies
    Views

It won't even let me look at the site, I get a...

It won't even let me look at the site, I get a 403 No Permission Error...!
  5. Thread: Forum

by demonlee
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I don't use a Forum on my site to be honest,...

I don't use a Forum on my site to be honest, however I have seen it mentioned in this forum previously and most of the plugins appear to work ok with the normal Forum Software Standards.
  6. Replies
    Views

[CLASSIPRESS] Yes is the simple answer, I am using Classipress...

Yes is the simple answer, I am using Classipress 3.3.3 with WP4.0 on a Windows Server, however you will also need to ensure that the hosting server you have or intend to get should have the latest...
  7. Replies
    Views

This function will format international (10+...

This function will format international (10+ digit), non-international (10 digit) or old school (7 digit) phone numbers. Any numbers other than 10+, 10 or 7 digits will remain unformatted.

You can...
  8. Replies
    Views

As the command 'sprint' means to print to screen,...

As the command 'sprint' means to print to screen, I would have thought removing the ones you don't want would work? Maybe this is what you tried and someone will no more about this.
  9. Use a 'FULL' Page and there will be no sidebar...

Use a 'FULL' Page and there will be no sidebar for the widget to appear.

I am not sure what you mean by the 'Standard Photos Classipress Contour' - are you referring to the shading?
  10. Errors with Wordpress 3.6 (Latest Stable Release)

I have just tried an install of Wordpress 3.6, the latest stable release on my Classipress Test Site.

I now have two (2) errors:

Popular Tab on Front Page Error
    Warning: Missing argument 2 for...
  11. Replies
    Views

Clickable Telephone Numbers...

With more and more people accessing the internet via mobile devices, it is more and more important that web browsers recognise telephone numbers entered as a link so that you can add them to your...
  12. gr8job, the browse jobs button function needs to...

gr8job, the browse jobs button function needs to be changed to go to the new url... (index Page)
  13. Replies
    Views

You are still missing the point - you have NOT...

You are still missing the point - you have NOT purchased a web site, designed and implemented just for your needs and purpose, like the rest of us, you have purchased a template that is designed to...
  14. /classipress/includes/theme-actions.php around...

/classipress/includes/theme-actions.php around line 18-19
  15. If you look at the...

If you look at the /classipress/single-ad_listing.php file at line 146, this is what I added for the 'TWEET' button to tweet the 'Ad' and not the page.

<code>
  16. Replies
    Views

I have seen this happen when the person adding...

I have seen this happen when the person adding the advert has not completed to the full submission stage..
  17. [SOLVED] This is actually very easy to do if you don't...

This is actually very easy to do if you don't mind a little play with Paypal and editing a classipress pages.

Firstly, go to PayPal and create a Paypal Button for a $1 button chargeable for a 7...
  18. Replies
    Views

Do a Google Search for Navicat, I think you can...

Do a Google Search for Navicat, I think you can still get a trial version, the licenced copy is not expensive but it allows you to do a lot as you are a novice without you having to do loads of code.
  19. Replies
    Views

You need a MySQL Tool to copy the data from one...

You need a MySQL Tool to copy the data from one database to the other, however unless you are into writing sql, if you want them to 'auto' update, then you need a script to make this happen.
  20. Replies
    Views

Adding a Twitter Follow Button

When we spoke to clients using twitter, most did not know we were on Twitter because they were not looking in the header or footer for a 'follow' button, therefore we added it to the main sidebar...
  21. I add this to the "Website URL (inc. http://)" in...

I add this to the "Website URL (inc. http://)" in the field description to ensure everyone uses it, however surely Jomarkosabel the code that 'prints' the website name could print the http:// first?
  22. Replies
    Views

I have used the 'All in One' SEO plugin since I...

I have used the 'All in One' SEO plugin since I started using Classipress and it works a treat - I can have an advert put on today, do the SEO for the search terms I want and have it on the front...
  23. Replies
    Views

Well I have changed line 74 of the index.php file...

Well I have changed line 74 of the index.php file to read '/index.php/ads/page/2/' and line 92 to read '/index.php/ads/page/2/?sort=popular' and both links now work, on the page it goes to, I now get...
  24. Replies
    Views

I am using 'All in One SEO' and the results are...

I am using 'All in One SEO' and the results are fantastic...
  25. if you can pm the details so I can log directly...

if you can pm the details so I can log directly into your database, I can change the admin settings, username and password.
Page 1 of 2 1 2