Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [TUTORIAL] sorry guys, this is to catch up a mistake i made...

sorry guys, this is to catch up a mistake i made in this tutorial (oops !). in fact, the function exposed above is not the one that builds the drop-down box. it is a function that implements another...
  2. multiple drop-down search form using custom fields and custom taxonomies [part 2]

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

now we need to place the drop-down box where it belongs. so, open the theme-searchbar.php located in themes -> classipress ->...
  3. [TUTORIAL] multiple drop-down search form using custom fields and custom taxonomies [part 1]

in my website ( JeVendsMonPC.com | Vendez et achetez vos équipements informatiques en toute simplicité.JeVendsMonPC.com ) i've made several changes to the original classipress script, using a...
  4. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] next, paste the following function into your...

next, paste the following function into your 'functions.php' file:
    ////////////////////////////// Build my custom drop down menu ///////////////////////////////////

if...
  5. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Now that we have our taxonomies created, we need...

Now that we have our taxonomies created, we need to 'fill' them with 'terms' from our ad posting forms. Ok, let me elaborate a little bit on this:
    in your 'post a new ad' form you have many fields,...
  6. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] MOD #1: building the multiple drop-down search...

MOD #1: building the multiple drop-down search box
    --------------------------------------------------

1) Every single drop-down in that search box is built upon a specific taxonomies (that is a...