Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It bothers me though that the old information is...

It bothers me though that the old information is still in there and not easily removed/edited. I will check out feedwordpress, does it work well with Jobroller?
  2. Replies
    Views

Indeed Integration in 1.5.1

So I upgraded to 1.5.1. Now the integration page is completely different. It's only used for Front Page listings? What about the standard integration with the site? I see that it still keep my...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hey eecreative, Checkout theme-email.php to...

Hey eecreative,

Checkout theme-email.php to see if what you are looking for, is handled in there.
  4. Replies
    Views

Heh, thats exactly like I showed lol. You can...

Heh, thats exactly like I showed lol. You can replace the 'User ID:' with 'Company' as that is just the label that will show in the email. so:

$message .= __('Company: ', 'appthemes') ....
  5. [SOLVED] through FTP: ...

through FTP:

wp-content>themes>jobroller>includes>forms> and I believe the one you are looking for is in submit-job. And of course the -form is the display and -process is the actions, so if you...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hello Scott, Have you tried "Ending" a job to...

Hello Scott,

Have you tried "Ending" a job to see if that works? Or any email about a job? Have you also tried an alternative email address to make sure its not related to your email server?
  7. Replies
    Views

For the Real Time Twitter Feed that you are...

For the Real Time Twitter Feed that you are using:

Keep the API Key
    Change the User Name to yours

And that should be it. For on the safe side, keep the Jobroller > yada yada, Twitter ID...
  8. Replies
    Views

Aw your using that widget. thought you were using...

Aw your using that widget. thought you were using the all in one Twitter, RSS, Facebook.

For that widget, you need to put the ID in specifically for that widget. It doesn't grab the ID...
  9. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hello Pevans182, As you have seen, i made an...

Hello Pevans182,

As you have seen, i made an account on yours and made a resume. I see what you mean, and its not that the fields are available in at all (since they are when you create it), but...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hello Pumapunku, I think this is a browser...

Hello Pumapunku,

I think this is a browser based issue, and not really an issue really for AppThemes. This happens because the browser can't find a stylesheet to go with the XML, but its an RSS...
  11. [SOLVED] Donatelloi..... Your getting confused. ...

Donatelloi..... Your getting confused.

Applying for a job and Browse Resumes are completely separate things. Applying for a job brings up a form that allows you to attach a physical resume on your...
  12. Replies
    Views

@classifiedstheme, You may have better luck in...

@classifiedstheme,

You may have better luck in sidebar-sjob.php

Look towards the bottom:

<a href="<?php echo get_permalink(get_option('jr_dashboard_page_id')); ?>"...
  13. Replies
    Views

This disappears when a user logs in as a Job...

This disappears when a user logs in as a Job Seeker and is replaced with My Dashboard. Although, if you are a Job Lister, both bottoms remain. So it needs an additional IF statement to hide it once a...
  14. Replies
    Views

Found it. For this, if you want it to appear...

Found it.

For this, if you want it to appear on any page no matter who is logged in, go to siderbar-sjob.php and at the top look for this:

<a href="<?php echo...
  15. This is what I had to do because I was having the...

This is what I had to do because I was having the same issue if I tried to edit or create a job in the Admin side
  16. Replies
    Views

Where would you do this if you want "Submit Job"...

Where would you do this if you want "Submit Job" and "Submit Resume" to appear to a non-logged in user on the front page.
  17. Replies
    Views

Yeah I understand. You would need to put in an...

Yeah I understand. You would need to put in an Else/If statement in Theme-Support.php and include each menu set.

Although, what you are asking is already available in My Dashboard, which...
  18. Replies
    Views

Yeah? Well I find myself returning to this pot...

Yeah? Well I find myself returning to this pot every hour or 2, is there enough heat to make it boil yet??? ;)
  19. Replies
    Views

It's Day 2 of "Early this Week V1.4 Launch Day...

It's Day 2 of "Early this Week V1.4 Launch Day Madness" and the crowd is anxiously standing by waiting to see the link for v1.4 show up in their Account Portal.