Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [MOD NEEDED] There is a way to solve this, but it requires a...

There is a way to solve this, but it requires a bit of work. I currently have mine set to show 3 random featured ads at the top in a highlighted section, then all ads, featured or not, show up in the...
  2. Replies
    Views

That worked perfectly, we can call this mod done...

That worked perfectly, we can call this mod done now, thanks for the great work on correcting this!
  3. I hear your pain, the select box screwed up my...

I hear your pain, the select box screwed up my site as well, not sure why ClassiPress did this, any other plugin that uses select boxes gets messed up bad.

This is how to get rid of this annoying...
  4. In theme-scripts.js you can delete or comment...

In theme-scripts.js you can delete or comment out:

/* style the select dropdown menus */

$('select').selectBox({

menuTransition: 'fade', // default, slide, fade
  5. Replies
    Views

Still unable to get pagination working correctly,...

Still unable to get pagination working correctly, just throws a 404. Kind of stuck on this one. Here is the entire page code in author.php, maybe someone in the community could have a try at it:

6. Replies
    Views

I will post when I have the last bug worked out....

I will post when I have the last bug worked out. Currently pagination is not working properly. Will keep you posted.
  7. Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] In "theme-profile.php" you can comment out or...

In "theme-profile.php" you can comment out or delete the 'active_membership_pack' and 'membership_expires' sections.
  8. [MOD NEEDED] One note for this mod, as you have it now, you...

One note for this mod, as you have it now, you set the number of feature ads to show up on top of the regular ad loop, but if your featured ads exceeds the number set to show, they will not show on...
  9. Replies
    Views

Author Page on steroids

Just finished customizing my author page to be a little more robust: admin | FraserValleySwap.com

In my research I found that a lot of local sellers of new and used goods online want the ability...
  10. This can easily be done with WordPress. Just go...

This can easily be done with WordPress. Just go to the "Appearance" menu in your wp admin. Then select menus. From there you can create you custom menu with links to whatever you want.
  11. Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] You are missing some formatting on your...

You are missing some formatting on your price-wrap div, you should revert back to the original file, then replace only your price-wrap div with this:

<div class="price-wrap">
    <?php if...
  12. Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] That is possible for sure. You could also have...

That is possible for sure. You could also have the contact tab display above the map and poster tab as well, solves both problems. You could try this code in your sidebar-ad.php, just replace from...
  13. Finally took a better look at this mod, this code...

Finally took a better look at this mod, this code now works:

<div class="price-wrap">
    <?php if (get_post_meta($post->ID, 'cp_ad_sold', true) == 'yes') : ?>
    <?php elseif...
  14. Replies
    Views

<div class="dotted"></div>
  15. Replies
    Views

If you modify any of the thumbnail sizes they...

If you modify any of the thumbnail sizes they need to be rebuilt as they are new to the system and they do not exist anywhere. On the WordPress end of things you need to set your thumbnail size under...
  16. Simple:Press is by far the best, fully...

Simple:Press is by far the best, fully integrated, tons of features/options. One user login handles everything. Just customize the css to match your theme and you are set.
  17. Replies
    Views

Unfortunately the mod does not work 100% in 3.1....

Unfortunately the mod does not work 100% in 3.1. There were a lot of changes in 3.1 and most all of the mods I have made had to be re-done and in some cases required painful searching of what changed...
  18. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] I had the same problem without realizing it. I...

I had the same problem without realizing it. I didn't look at the code closely enough, here is a better fix:

<?php if ( get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), 'price', true ) ) cp_get_price_legacy(...
  19. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] You can fix this manually by editing the...

You can fix this manually by editing the "sticky-featured-widget.php" file under the plugin folder.

Replace this code:
    <?php if(get_post_meta(get_the_ID(), 'price', true))...
  20. For your example, you would need to edit your...

For your example, you would need to edit your 'header.php' file. Save this file in the root of your child theme. Now on the last line of that file there is this line of code:
    <?php include_once(...
  21. The quick answer is it won't work. Any files...

The quick answer is it won't work. Any files within sub folders will not work in the child. However, I have found some exceptions. If the file you want to put in a sub folder in the child (such as...
  22. I made this same mod, the css you need to adjust...

I made this same mod, the css you need to adjust is here:
    .content_res { margin:0 auto; padding:20px 0 30px; width:940px;}
  23. [MOD NEEDED] You need to adjust this line in your css: ...

You need to adjust this line in your css:
    .post-block .post-right {float:right;max-width:458px;min-width:380px;}

I would make the min and max the same once you find the right value that works...
  24. In 'sidebar-gmap.php' there is the following line...

In 'sidebar-gmap.php' there is the following line of code:

$make_address = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'cp_street', true) . '&nbsp;' . get_post_meta($post->ID, 'cp_city', true) . '&nbsp;' ....
  25. Replies
    Views

To remove the price tag from ads with no price...

To remove the price tag from ads with no price entered:

in ad-loop.php, look for your <div class="price-wrap"> tag. Replace it with this:

<div class="price-wrap">
    <?php if...
Page 1 of 2 1 2