Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Here's how I did it:...

Here's how I did it:
    http://forums.appthemes.com/vantage-general-discussion/enable-recurring-payments-vantage-simple-61302/

It needs redirects turning on in your PayPal account. Other than that,...
  2. Please note folks; this is what helped me...

Please note folks; this is what helped me complete (albeit temporarily) a directory. It is NOT an official fix and NOT as 'stable' as the OFFICIAL FIX that we hope to see in a future version of...
  3. Replies
    Views

While you are adding recurring payment fields,...

While you are adding recurring payment fields, why not go one step further (about 20 minutes of coding) and add the optional trial / free or reduced price period?

It's simply 3 more PayPal...
  4. And in the meantime do I keep telling my client...

And in the meantime do I keep telling my client "please wait, please wait, please wait"? I need paying!

Somehow I feel as if you are chuckling at my desperate attempt to get something working...
  5. Not all testing needs sandboxes and 'trial...

Not all testing needs sandboxes and 'trial periods'! It works.

PayPal payment forms don't work one minute then fail the next.

Coded correctly; If they work, they work.

We took the whole...
  6. Enable Recurring Payments in Vantage with simple code edits

OK. This is NOT an official fix or solution but it works. I had to find a way to get recurring payments working without holding my breath for months and months for a 'maybe'! Once I found where the...
  7. Replies
    Views

A completed test was perfect. Successfully sent...

A completed test was perfect. Successfully sent recurring payment instructions to PayPal, even included a 3 month free listing, the instruction was successfully completed, Directory owner received...
  8. Replies
    Views

I've cracked it!!!! I just converted a...

I've cracked it!!!!

I just converted a Vantage Directory into accepting Recurring PayPal payments and it was easy!
    Sure, I had to find the places to edit the code myself because the AppThemes...
  9. Welcome! Such a shame you, like all of us, have...

Welcome! Such a shame you, like all of us, have shelled out your hard earned cash and then found out the big problem. Without recurring payments, Vantage is all but useless!

Martin.
  10. Replies
    Views

Thank you 'vegaskev' for voicing our concerns so...

Thank you 'vegaskev' for voicing our concerns so eloquently As someone who, also, spent many years in business management, 10 years as direct 'right hand man' to the MD of a multi-million pound (UK)...
  11. Replies
    Views

Dimitris You have completely changed my thoughts about...

You have completely changed my thoughts about Vantage as a ready to roll, out of the box (sort of), directory model.
    Having spent months back and forth with a developer a year ago on similar (you...
  12. Replies
    Views

Dimitris You just made me blush with worry actually, I...

You just made me blush with worry actually, I hadn't realised it did not do automatic recurring billing.

I thought it did - hence the price of listings per month / year (whatever).
    I thought it...
  13. PSD Files Need Better Explanation on Sales Pages

Hi there. I'm not going to whinge or request a refund because I should have read a few posts first but I do think the PSD file extra cost is a waste of money for most people (myself included) and not...