Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] Hi ovidubica! just realized it is a plugin so...

Hi ovidubica! just realized it is a plugin so uploaded and now seems fine in the widget menu function. many many thanks! mark:-)
  2. Samcy where is this please rolf? i am looking in the...

where is this please rolf? i am looking in the website backend and dont see it. i see things like includes/search.php etc but not includes/categories.php. desperate. our whole network is broken....
  3. [SOLVED] spartac, i have said it before and i am saying it...

spartac, i have said it before and i am saying it again, you have the best support i have ever experienced! you and your products are amazing and thank you sir. have a great day, mark;-)
  4. got it woriing fine now spartac. thank you sir...

got it woriing fine now spartac. thank you sir and have a great day. love, love, love your themes and support. huge fans here:-)
  5. Just wanted to take a minute and say THANK YOU TO SPARTAC:-)

I have been a customer for some time now and I have to say that without the help of Spartac, we sure would have been dealing with a lot more frustration and issues.

We love the support he gives on...
  6. Replies
    Views

for anyone having issues with spam sign ups, i...

for anyone having issues with spam sign ups, i have been using captcha for a few days now and it seems to be doing a great job with a minimum of hassle to implement and for users to use. hope this...
  7. I just wanted to thank the developer for such a great child theme and awesome support

We use a couple of spartac's child themes in our various niches and I can honestly say that no one has asked me for my opinion in this forum about the products they provide but I feel compelled to...
  8. [SOLVED] thanks gremminger. seems like too much screen...

thanks gremminger. seems like too much screen time and not enough sleep time can cause this anomaly;-) much appreciated.