Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have had a few requests for the config for...

I have had a few requests for the config for Yoast - you are welcome to download from here. It is only a starting point and may not be useful to your particular set-up. Obviously remove references...
  2. Replies
    Views

But you could always suggest it in the ideas...

But you could always suggest it in the ideas section :-)
  3. Do you run Google analytics? if so you will have...

Do you run Google analytics? if so you will have an indication there that you have malicious code on your site. Not sure if wordfence would be useful in a case like this but might be worth looking...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I would just like to say well done on setting up...

I would just like to say well done on setting up a system which will aid the end user in keeping track of bugs reported and actions taken and ultimately saving time - perhaps this will lower blood...
  5. This is the same scenario that we are looking to...

This is the same scenario that we are looking to implement I am just in the process of putting together a functionality document for my developer so we can get some exact costings for various missing...
  6. Replies
    Views

Yep another here - perhaps by the time there's a...

Yep another here - perhaps by the time there's a mobile version Appthemes will have a working Vantage product - novel I know but it might catch on.
  7. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] Hi Ruben I wasn't actually referring to the...

Hi Ruben

I wasn't actually referring to the mobile aspect as that in my opinion is a whole different issue and one which may be better attacked in a different way completely. However more to do...
  8. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] I would have definitely been in the market for...

I would have definitely been in the market for this one along with the Vantage one but just viewed it at various screen res and its just way to big. Even viewing at 1920 its big compared to other...
  9. Replies
    Views

@ samcy very nice and as D states very fast in FF...

@ samcy very nice and as D states very fast in FF and not in your face which is great because the user can really concentrate on the features of the theme.

Very Nice big thumbs up :)
  10. Ill buy you a beer :)

Ill buy you a beer :)
  11. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] We sold 5 listings this week and yesterday we had...

We sold 5 listings this week and yesterday we had the first back for a refund - Like Jono69 I am shocked that the feature option doesn't travel through the theme and quiet frankly it's ridiculous to...
  12. Replies
    Views

That was like reading a good thriller right up to...

That was like reading a good thriller right up to the last post - now it looks like we have to wait for the next episode :)
  13. Although I haven't seen a language switcher that...

Although I haven't seen a language switcher that covers you language but I would have thought that this would be a safer way to go

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/multisite-language-switcher/
  14. Thread: Draggable Pin

by websitu
    Replies
    Views

I've listed several posts with no issue at all...

I've listed several posts with no issue at all custom forms pop up when they should and not when they shouldn't. Pin is accurate and you can move it to a new position which is in a different post...
  15. Thread: Draggable Pin

by websitu
    Replies
    Views

Might be worth locating 'form-listing.php'...

Might be worth locating 'form-listing.php' navigate to line 32 and add the code in red :)

<input id="listing-find-on-map" type="button" value="<?php esc_attr_e( 'Find on map', APP_TD );...
  16. Replies
    Views

Thought I would put somethings in the pot for the...

Thought I would put somethings in the pot for the good of the community

Following plugins at the moment appear to be working fine

Ajax Event Calander at the moment I have this working so the...
  17. Just to update this thread after Lelaiskandar...

Just to update this thread after Lelaiskandar found this very useful plugin

It works fine - pulls in the images ok (thanks to lelaiskandar for saving us the work)

I am using this CSS below...
  18. Replies
    Views

There is a thread open on it Laura - haven't...

There is a thread open on it Laura - haven't searched it sorry

You can only publish using quick edit :)
  19. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I'm failing to see what purpose the development...

I'm failing to see what purpose the development builds actually are - I too plainly saw the bank transfer option and then it completely disappeared. I must have missed the references to the various...
  20. Replies
    Views

Yes had exactly the same altered my own in child...

Yes had exactly the same altered my own in child theme but not tested on all browsers

.plan .description {
    font-style: italic;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    width: 65%;

}
  21. Replies
    Views

Same for me also 3598

Same for me also

22. I don't know about others but I am targeting a...

I don't know about others but I am targeting a small geographical area with a population base of approx 200,000 and admittedly I am not pushing hard (CP not yet 100%) but know fine well why it will...
  23. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Fully agree with you Annonse This really goes...

Fully agree with you Annonse

This really goes with a lister accepting the terms and conditions of the site which is missing and fundamental to securing the site owners position.

The listing...
  24. Replies
    Views

Yoast works just fine with vantage - best seo...

Yoast works just fine with vantage - best seo plugin out there and alays my seo plugin of choice

Happy to share my config if you need it just shout out - perhaps send an email so I can email...
  25. Replies
    Views

Its part of the custom form so you have to make a...

Its part of the custom form so you have to make a custom form that contains the upload field and then add to your categories
Page 1 of 2 1 2