Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I beleive the plugin your are after is called vb...

I beleive the plugin your are after is called vb SSO it's available on the vbulletin.org site
  2. Hi I just tested this and got the correct title...

Hi I just tested this and got the correct title and image for both featured and non-featured.

I note that you have not got a meta description, perhaps you could add this to your template using a...
  3. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Update - This will stop the not found message...

Update - This will stop the not found message coming up on categories without featured ads (or double not found messages if the category is empty)

4. loop-ad_listing.php
    Find

Replace with
  4. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Featured Ads at Top of Category

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SUPPORT IN THIS THREAD - Support Thread here

What
    This code puts 5 random featured ads (in that category) to the top of the list, it also won't show the same ad twice (if...
  5. Is there anywhere else on the board where you...

Is there anywhere else on the board where you would want it to show $0?

I'm thinking I could give you the code for hiding all prices at $0... As I know this code is around the forum somewhere
  6. You can remove the price field in the form layout...

You can remove the price field in the form layout (make sure you have a specific Job Form Layout).

I don't think the picture field should be to much of an issue though, wouldn't businesses...
  7. Replies
    Views

When a Moderator moves your thread it usually...

When a Moderator moves your thread it usually redirects you to it (so you are on the correct thread).