Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

You can give this one a try: default: //...

You can give this one a try:

default: // Comments
    $notify_message = sprintf( __( 'New comment on your post "%s"' ), $post->post_title ) . "\r\n";
    /* translators: 1:...
  2. Thread: Help with Email

by metuza
    Replies
    Views

Hello, It sounds like there is a problem with...

Hello,

It sounds like there is a problem with your hosting account. I was into the same problem a while ago with my old webhost, first they updated CPanel and email functions stopped working, then...
  3. Replies
    Views

This can realy vary from host to host, but i...

This can realy vary from host to host, but i agree there is to many requests.

During the last year i moved around and tested my ClassiPress install with 3 hosts, i had the exact same install on...
  4. Replies
    Views

Samcy Samcy, I found hundreds of them in my...

Samcy,

I found hundreds of them in my wp_debugger log file and they appear even no updates beeing loaded. It's just an annoying notice/warning which does no harm other than beeing annoying and...
  5. Replies
    Views

You should have an new menu to the left named...

You should have an new menu to the left named Payments and there you should find the payment settings.

Rune
  6. Hello, These are often sploggers, accounts...

Hello,

These are often sploggers, accounts created by "robots". You can get rid of these by activating the reCaptcha feature found in ClassiPress settings -> security, or even better install the...
  7. Thread: SEO on Homepge

by metuza
    Replies
    Views

Dimitris Go to Pages settings and open the page for...

Go to Pages settings and open the page for editing, then you will find all possible settings by Yoast.

Then on a weekly basis use the free searchengine submitter http://www.attracta.com and you...
  8. Replies
    Views

A good place to start is to install a good seo...

A good place to start is to install a good seo plugin, then using the blog more often and do posts about what your site is offering, then there is a great free search engine submitter...
  9. Replies
    Views

I have had great success with the free WangGuard...

I have had great success with the free WangGuard plugin http://wordpress.org/plugins/wangguard/
    It is easy to setup (5 min.) and i have used it on all my sites for a year now without a single...
  10. [SERVICE PROVIDER] Yup, that should work great :triumphant:

Yup, that should work great :triumphant:
  11. [SERVICE PROVIDER] Yes some major changes has been done.. You can...

Yes some major changes has been done.. You can always check for new versions in your wp backend.
    Just go to CPAuction --> General Options --> Check for updates.

=== Version 3.1.0 ===
    * Added...
  12. [SERVICE PROVIDER] Sorry, no upload last night, i decided to add...

Sorry, no upload last night, i decided to add payment testing with PayPal sandbox and option to use credits to pay for auctions. Give me a few days and 3.0.9 should be ok..
  13. [SERVICE PROVIDER] Yes it is available from both options or from...

Yes it is available from both options or from your cpanel depending on your hos ofcourse.

This is the button css:

.post_search_btn {
    background:none repeat scroll 0 0 #3F88DA;
    border:0...
  14. [SERVICE PROVIDER] The rating page in admin is juat like an...

The rating page in admin is juat like an transaction history page, ratings and user comments are listed here as users rate other users. Then you can edit/delete these ratings.

12-14 more (incl....
  15. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] Thank you, and yes.. I have to agree that it use...

Thank you, and yes.. I have to agree that it use very few of WP's already built in options/functions and it can be improved alot.. This is why i decided to go with this as an free plugin. I am also...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hello techbroker, Lots of work thats for sure....

Hello techbroker,

Lots of work thats for sure. I have totally rewritten a few old not usable auctions into this: cpauction.wp-build.com (demosite)

The plugin is by now totally rewritten, new...