Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

To be perfectly honest Shannon, 3 weeks ago I...

To be perfectly honest Shannon, 3 weeks ago I would've called bull$h!t, but you have been very communicative regarding this issue over the last week, so I have faith that you will keep us posted...
  2. Replies
    Views

@shannon, Well at least you're on here...

@shannon,

Well at least you're on here regularly now. That does give me hope. I was a huge proponent of AppThemes pushing your directory theme in forums and conversations before it was even...
  3. Replies
    Views

I definitely wouldn't promote a 'donate button'...

I definitely wouldn't promote a 'donate button' for this @amranshah and I only say this because we've been promised recurring billing for well over a year. If you scour through the forums you'll...
  4. Replies
    Views

Well folks.....it's not looking good here. I...

Well folks.....it's not looking good here. I dropped $99 on this theme and my renewal is in 7 days. I really don't want to renew with everything going as it has been, but at the same time, I'd hate...
  5. Replies
    Views

It actually does send an email notification. I...

It actually does send an email notification. I don't know the details of it, but it does do that. But unfortunately, most business owners will forget to renew at a much higher rate than they will...
  6. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Exactly. You've made enough to cover the cost of...

Exactly. You've made enough to cover the cost of the site and hosting. Everything to build this site is free, plus the $99 for the theme and $65 per year (or less for hosting). I can do that too. ...
  7. Replies
    Views

@shannon. First and foremost, thank you for...

@shannon. First and foremost, thank you for acknowledging all of us by starting a thread that is specific to this particular issue.

I want you to take what I say very objectively here, please....
  8. Thread: Permalinks

by vegaskev
    Replies
    Views

Unfortunately, imported posts do not accept the...

Unfortunately, imported posts do not accept the new url structure for some reason. I'm trying to make it so, but until then, you can only get this structure if you manually add listings from the...
  9. Thread: Permalinks

by vegaskev
    Replies
    Views

Your permalink settings are overridden by my...

Your permalink settings are overridden by my code. However, in order for it all to take affect, you'll need to go to wp-admin >> permalinks and simply hit the 'save' button a few times. For...
  10. Thread: Permalinks

by vegaskev
    Replies
    Views

Here is the solution for gaining total control of...

Here is the solution for gaining total control of your permalinks and adding geo-referencing into them for best SEO practices:

If you have any questions, feel free to comment on my blog, and I...
  11. Thread: Permalinks

by vegaskev
    Replies
    Views

I FOUND THE SOLUTION. IT WORKS 100%. ...

I FOUND THE SOLUTION. IT WORKS 100%.

Yup...you read it correctly. I wrote a tutorial on it with the codework to walk you through it. If you're interested in purchasing the tutorial, it's...
  12. Thread: Permalinks

by vegaskev
    Replies
    Views

I'm hoping to have a final solution this evening....

I'm hoping to have a final solution this evening. Once I do, I will put together a tutorial for it. It's a pretty dynamic solution. Unfortunately, it isn't just a one or two code switch kinda...
  13. Thread: Permalinks

by vegaskev
    Replies
    Views

@elvisivkovic I placed the code in my...

@elvisivkovic

I placed the code in my functions.php of my child theme. But there is a lot more that you'll need to do besides my code. This code is only the code in my functions.php. I had to...