Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Older Versions

by graemej
    Replies
    Views

Thanks Talent, the fact the demo doesn't work and...

Thanks Talent, the fact the demo doesn't work and hasn't worked for months is beyond ridiculous!

I'm glad you can see the issue too, it's so frustrating when AppThemes 'support' continually tell...
  2. Replies
    Views

Don't hold your breath Ronaldo, it is ridiculous....

Don't hold your breath Ronaldo, it is ridiculous.

I have messaged the solution to you.
  3. [SOLVED] Yes there is, I had to create a fix for a similar...

Yes there is, I had to create a fix for a similar issue. If you PM me I can walk you through it
  4. Replies
    Views

The problem is dimitris is trying to solve...

The problem is dimitris is trying to solve everyone's problems it seems at the moment. This is an impossible task, particularly considering that the appthemes development team seem to take months to...
  5. Replies
    Views

After waiting for the latest long overdue theme...

After waiting for the latest long overdue theme release, and being told it would be worth the wait....I am apalled.
    Features are broken, the theme doesn't even display properly in two of my three...
  6. Replies
    Views

You are in the correct section to add the code....

You are in the correct section to add the code. To add bing webmaster tools you have three options outlined here:

http://www.bing.com/webmaster/help/how-to-verify-ownership-of-your-site-afcfefc6
  7. Replies
    Views

Your URL is certainly in Google: ...

Your URL is certainly in Google: ...
  8. Replies
    Views

Another week has gone by and not a peep out of...

Another week has gone by and not a peep out of Appthemes or the alleged support....

Something is really not right here.....
  9. Replies
    Views

There are several potential issues. Each case has...

There are several potential issues. Each case has different settings though, so I need to see your website to identify which problems will be affecting you, just like I've done here:...
  10. Replies
    Views

Unacceptable Issues with Classipress Email

The first thing I would say, to whom it concerns, is please do not mark this thread as solved when it is not.
    I think I have read nearly every forum thread on classipress emails, there have been...
  11. Thread: 3.5

by graemej
    Replies
    Views

Do appthemes actually offer support? I thought it...

Do appthemes actually offer support? I thought it was just users helping users.
  12. I've managed to resolve the issue I was having...

I've managed to resolve the issue I was having with this.
    It seems related to using the '&' symbol in the checkbox/radio box options. I changed the & to and no longer receive the error message.
  13. [SOLVED] This I believe is a reoccurring problem with...

This I believe is a reoccurring problem with Classipress, it happens to me every so often still. Fixes itself somehow, I was never able to find a solution:...