Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I don't know about the contact question. You are...

I don't know about the contact question. You are able to just search the forums for a specific theme. It's pretty simple and easy to find if you investigate a little. Advanced Search > Search Single...
  2. [SOLVED] Looks like the site is operating as expected. Did...

Looks like the site is operating as expected. Did you sort it out?
  3. Replies
    Views

Dimitris That it your personal belief. I think many of...

That it your personal belief. I think many of your fellow users might disagree with that take. Most hate confirmation emails and I know I do. To prevent spam, I use captcha and have had no instances...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] The reason you may have been confused or had a...

The reason you may have been confused or had a hard time, is the blog post you read was from 4 years ago. There is much better info right on the first page of the Language menu item....
  5. Replies
    Views

Check out the MapSupreme plugin in the...

Check out the MapSupreme plugin in the Marketplace. It might be what you want.
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] It is layered. Did you install the theme with an...

It is layered. Did you install the theme with an FTP or WP backend?
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Then when you are making the plan, don't check...

Then when you are making the plan, don't check the include featured options. Or go to Payments > Settings - Listing Add-ons and charge what you like to allow users to pay to have a featured listing...
  8. You are running an old version of the site. It's...

You are running an old version of the site. It's best to update to latest dev build.
  9. Eine einfache frage, so kein problem. This is...

Eine einfache frage, so kein problem.

This is the CSS code used to style featured in the vantage/style.css. Hope that's helpful.
  10. Replies
    Views

Dimitris #1- You would have have to modify the header.php...

#1- You would have have to modify the header.php file to accomplish this.

#2- Yes, I found the site after sifting around.

#3- You can attempt to use WP login but then folks would be shown the...
  11. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You are correct. Forgot the issue was with the...

You are correct. Forgot the issue was with the blog feed, not the events feed as I remembered. Doing a simple search of the forum, I found the solution in 3 mins. Give the search a shot next time,...
  12. [SOLVED] Just google CDN or CloudFlare. "A CDN is a...

Just google CDN or CloudFlare. "A CDN is a content delivery network or content distribution network (CDN) is a large distributed system of servers deployed in multiple data centers across the...
  13. Dimitris Did you clear any cache plugins you have running...

Did you clear any cache plugins you have running and your browser cache as well? Sometimes I have my settings overly aggressive when testing and changes don't register. Also, double check you have...
  14. Dimitris If you want it hidden from users, you can use...

If you want it hidden from users, you can use this CSS
  15. Thread: Home page help

by hopfoto
    Replies
    Views

Widgets. Please read this tutorial...

Widgets. Please read this tutorial. Please check here for more helpful links. http://docs.appthemes.com/vantage/
  16. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] There is a check box in the Listings Importer...

There is a check box in the Listings Importer menu >> Mark All as Claimable. If you want to make some but not others, you have to mod some code.
  17. Replies
    Views

Please search the forum. There are lots of...

Please search the forum. There are lots of answers here and you won't have to wait for someone to respond to your query. Also, the Vantage bar is different from the WP bar in your admin area.
  18. Replies
    Views

[PLUGIN TROUBLESHOOTING] It's something lots want and some don't need. It...

It's something lots want and some don't need. It has been stated it is being worked on and no timetable has been give. Although recurring is available for some functions on JobRoller, hopefully it's...
  19. Yes, use custom forms to make the hours. And then...

Yes, use custom forms to make the hours. And then after that, you can style it how you like. http://docs.appthemes.com/tutorials/style-custom-fields-in-vantage/ Not every option is available, but you...
  20. Replies
    Views

CSS. It's something you'll need to read up on so...

CSS. It's something you'll need to read up on so you know how it works and how to change it. There are lots of good spots, I recommend Codeacademy.
  21. [SOLVED] Re: The map with all entries. The only way I know...

Re: The map with all entries. The only way I know that does this so far, is the plugin MapSupreme.
  22. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I did not develop it, but I used the free version...

I did not develop it, but I used the free version of Ultimate Coming Soon Page and it plays fine with Vantage.
  23. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] #1. You cannot set the page, as it is set off of...

#1. You cannot set the page, as it is set off of the Listing Title.

#2. Please search the forum as there is a lot of existing info here....
  24. Dimitris You are right, the pricing structure backend...

You are right, the pricing structure backend changed in 1.2 to allow multiple categories (a feature many people had been asking and waiting for) and the documentation has not been updated to reflect...
  25. Dimitris Hallo Martin, You could use a plugin to allow...

Hallo Martin,

You could use a plugin to allow you to style just the one page for tags. Look in the CSS file for the line under section /* =========== [ 17. CATEGORIES LIST PAGE ] =========== */...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4