Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. yikes! u're asking a lot there, my friend. i...

yikes! u're asking a lot there, my friend. i will say your ideas do intrigue me, however. but, unfortunately, i do not think you will find anyone on these forums who can do this for you since...
  2. 1st, make sure that the store is 'active' by...

1st, make sure that the store is 'active' by looking it up under the store listings. if it is active, also make sure that u have the sitemap entered 4 it. and if that is correct, open up another...
  3. Jomark got it, thanks - now i just want to see how far...

got it, thanks - now i just want to see how far edealetc is going to push it before he gets this resolved. because now thinking about it and hearing him out, i think he's got a valid point, and...
  4. Replies
    Views

Jomark did you try going to the wp media library and see...

did you try going to the wp media library and see if anything loaded? if so, delete, then repeat process. there may be a slight hiccup with the latest wp version (or clipper??)
  5. Replies
    Views

it's a widget. go...

it's a widget. go to...appearance>>widgets>>clipper popular stores
  6. my first instinct would be to re-save your...

my first instinct would be to re-save your permalinks (wp-admin>settings>permalinks choose 'Post name' ). then, if that doesn't work, i'd disable all your plugins and see if the pages start...
  7. [TUTORIAL] @fourtinkerbells finally got a chance to...

@fourtinkerbells

finally got a chance to test out your idea. it works perfectly! i first tried a few days ago, had a rogue plugin causing havoc on the system, but finally got around to...