Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] Thanks Laura. I'll subscribe to that.

Thanks Laura. I'll subscribe to that.
  2. Dimitris Also I am presuming that once this has been...

Also I am presuming that once this has been implemented it should work straight away? or should I wait until the next cron job has run? Thanks
  3. Dimitris Yes I could, but no change. Can I just clarify...

Yes I could, but no change. Can I just clarify the procedure you have proposed.

This code: query_posts( array( 'post_status' => 'publish', 'post_type' => APP_POST_TYPE, 'ignore_sticky_posts' =>...
  4. Dimitris Hi Dimitris, Unfortunately implementing this...

Hi Dimitris,
    Unfortunately implementing this code has not worked. I am also getting expired coupons staying as active coupons within the store and category sections now :-(((
  5. Dimitris Hi Dimitris, I missed this update. I will give it...

Hi Dimitris, I missed this update. I will give it a try. Thanks
  6. Dimitris Ok, 3 days and still no answer!! Not happy

Ok, 3 days and still no answer!! Not happy
  7. Dimitris It would be great if I could get a reply to this....

It would be great if I could get a reply to this. Im getting some negative feedback on my site due to coupons still showing active on my homepage.
  8. Dimitris Thanks for eveyone's replies, however it would be...

Thanks for eveyone's replies, however it would be great to get a reply from the support team as I'm sure it is something that should be working right and is possibly a bug. Thanks
  9. Dimitris No, I've just got the Yoast SEO Plugin. I've just...

No, I've just got the Yoast SEO Plugin. I've just checked some of the other coupons which expired yesterday and they are still showing live. I usually pretty patient but the support time scale is...
  10. Dimitris Thanks Kirkinis but thats not what I am wanting...

Thanks Kirkinis but thats not what I am wanting to do.
  11. Dimitris Helloooooooo! :-)

Helloooooooo! :-)
  12. Dimitris Expired Coupons stuck in the home page

Hi there. It seems that all of my expired coupons are still showing as active in the home page. However when viewed in the category or store pages they appear as they should within the...