Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Does Vantage has any future plans?

Is Vantage is likely to continue? In last few months there is hardly any activity here? No one from Appthemes is answering any questions no new child themes etc. Is it time to plan migrating to...
  2. Apptheme updater does not woirk can someone post how to update manually

Hi

I cant get AppTheme Update to work, well it works on one of my site but doe snot work on another for some reason. Can someone please post here the way to upgrade themes manually I guess it...
  3. [JOBROLLER] Almost completing my Job board site - will appreciate feedback

Almost finishing my new job board site using Jobroller and Simplux child theme, will appreciate feedback from forum members. My site is www.ozcareers.com.au also using JobMobile theme for mobile...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You can change it in Widget.php.

You can change it in Widget.php.
  5. I am using plugin called WangGuard which has...

I am using plugin called WangGuard which has helped me to stop spammer/ Sploggers. MAy help you with yourr issue.
  6. Replies
    Views

I am using Vantage for about 8 months now and...

I am using Vantage for about 8 months now and don't have really big issues. Yes every now and then with new release few things go crazy but overall I am pretty happy with Vantage. I could not find...
  7. [SOLVED] I think this function should be set in the...

I think this function should be set in the setting an not something which we need to write code for. A simple check box if login is required to write review or not. Or may be a different kind of user...