Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yes. You need to change the order of the tabs in...

Yes. You need to change the order of the tabs in the code. I altered the following in my child theme's sidebar-ad.php file.
    Note that it's just a rearrangement of the order of the lines under <ul...
  2. Yes, your home page takes a very long time to...

Yes, your home page takes a very long time to load. But I suspect this is not due to number of ads on home page. There aren't that many. I suspect this is more a server issue.

However, you can...
  3. Try switching off ALLOW HTML IN EMAIL BODY. If...

Try switching off ALLOW HTML IN EMAIL BODY. If your mail server is picky, it could make the difference.

See my post at CP332 - New Users Not Receiving Registration Details Email

You may find...
  4. [SOLVED] You can also do this using the plug-in, Advanced...

You can also do this using the plug-in, Advanced Custom Fields for Classipress (ACF).

As part of my site's registration, the user not only creates a username for himself, but is required to...
  5. [SOLVED] Hello theironplayer. My site is set up to...

Hello theironplayer.

My site is set up to charge only for upgrades to Featured Listing. Works fine.

In ClassiPress/Pricing, be sure you have:

- entered a Featured Ad Price
    - set the Price...
  6. If I understand correctly what you're asking,...

If I understand correctly what you're asking, yes... I do it all the time.

You may need to set ALLOW HTML to "Yes" in ClassiPress/Settings/Listings tab.

Karl
  7. Replies
    Views

Go to ClassiPress/Settings and change Home Page...

Go to ClassiPress/Settings and change Home Page Layout to STANDARD STYLE. (Directory Style displays the Category box.)
  8. Replies
    Views

Kumi, The site is in construction phase and...

Kumi,

The site is in construction phase and member registrations are disabled. However, if you want to send me your email address via Private Message, I can set up a test account for you. This...
  9. Anyone having trouble with reCAPTCHA in FireFox & Chrome browsers?

With a myriad of things that just seem to be suddenly not working, here's another.

reCAPTCHA displays properly on the registration form in Safari (Mac) browser.

But reCAPTCHA won't display at...
  10. Replies
    Views

Samcy I am not versed in php... but, looking at the...

I am not versed in php... but, looking at the Header file (header.php) in ClassiPress, my guess would be to comment out or remove this line near the top:

<?php echo cp_login_head(); ?>...
  11. 1) Certainly there is way to do this... but how...

1) Certainly there is way to do this... but how much code you'd have to change is another question. You may want to consider Slider Ultimate by Themebound. By default, it only grabs 7 Featured Ads...
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Rene. Yes, the page is rendered with a...

Hi Rene.

Yes, the page is rendered with a combination of PHP script, HTML and CSS.

If you want to alter your homepage, it's safest to do this via a Child Theme... rather than altering the CP...
  13. Replies
    Views

I agree. We could view a lot more listings on a...

I agree. We could view a lot more listings on a single page that way.

I also would like to BULK Publish and BULK Sticky Ad (Featured).

Karl
  14. Yes. I have used Slider Ultimate by Themebound...

Yes. I have used Slider Ultimate by Themebound with great success. For that one to work, you must replace a line of code in your theme (or child theme) tpl-ads-home.php file.

And, you also need...
  15. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] MOD to Lock your Contact name & email fields

cyberpaul,

It appears you were correct about placing the readonly beyond the quote (which encloses the input value).

But don't try this at home, boys and girls... at least, not if you have a...
  16. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Modify site colors with DesignerPress or Firebug

I am not versed in CSS, but I believe these changes would have to be made to your child theme's CSS file.

For changes without CSS background, you may want to look at DesignerPress plugin. I have...
  17. Replies
    Views

Refine Results: Search radius on a category

azizuzzaman:

There are Advanced Search procedures that can be activated in Classipress. The are switched off by default. To activate them, see...
  18. Member Pack Expiration Notices

Yes, the descriptive info on this setting is a bit ambiguous:

Number of days you would like to send renewal reminders before their subscription expires. Numeric values only.

I would presume...