Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have the same issue with WordPress sites in...

I have the same issue with WordPress sites in general. I fixed it by disabling ModSecurity in the Security section in cPanel. It always works for me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  2. Replies
    Views

We can close this thread and I'll see if it...

We can close this thread and I'll see if it happens again. I think it may have been an issue on their end (such as a browser cache or something). They never responded to emails from myself.

Sent...
  3. Replies
    Views

[FEATURE REQUEST] Photo Mini-slider

I'd like to see a mini-slider for all the themes' photo gallery for ads(classipress), listings(vantage), projects(hirebee), etc. With a mini-slider it could have arrows on either side and dots below...
  4. Colon on Password Field Title Registration Page

There is a colon on the "Password:" field title on the registration page. "Username" and "Email" don't have a colon after the field title and before the field.
  5. Replies
    Views

I don't have any other plugins for avatars. I...

I don't have any other plugins for avatars.

I can pm you credentials for the site with the issue.
  6. [SOLVED] Including Not Geocoded checkbox not working

When I check the INCLUDING NOT GEOCODED and click save, it does not stay checked. It is perhaps just be a bug.

I'm currently using MapQuest as my provider.
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Thanks! It worked flawlessly.

Thanks! It worked flawlessly.
  8. Replies
    Views

It works fine as a regular user. For some reason,...

It works fine as a regular user. For some reason, when I checkout as an admin, it won't allow the checkout and gives the error. Not important, you're right about it really only being necessary for...
  9. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] It's working now. My ad was set to draft. My...

It's working now. My ad was set to draft. My mistake.
  10. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Awesome! Thanks for an really useful plugin for...

Awesome! Thanks for an really useful plugin for Classipress! And thanks for adding great feature.
  11. You're welcome. I don't usually enable it but a...

You're welcome. I don't usually enable it but a customer wanted html in his classified ad. When I enabled it I saw all those links when I was creating a test ad. I was sure you guys would want to...
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Thanks! It's working perfectly now. I implemented...

Thanks! It's working perfectly now. I implemented the CSS site wide and the links have completed disappeared on the printouts.

Top notch support!

Thanks,
    Jason Hayes
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I fixed this myself. I had not chosen my IPN...

I fixed this myself. I had not chosen my IPN settings and had not entered my listener URL. That created this error message.
  14. Replies
    Views

3RD Password Field

I'm getting a third password field with Vantage. I had the same problem with Classipress which was solved with a dev release. Is there a fix for vantage?
  15. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Your help I meant.

Your help I meant.
  16. Replies
    Views

[CLASSIPRESS] More Like Vantage Pricing

I wish that Classipress had a plugin that could make it more like Vantage in it's pricing model. Vantage allows user to list for days, weeks, months, and years. Classipress only lets you use days....
  17. [SOLVED] It was caused by Jetpack. I had to deactivate...

It was caused by Jetpack. I had to deactivate several features of Jetpack (specifically Spelling and Posts by Mail). Both are apparently features of Jetpack. I just disabled them by going to...
  18. Replies
    Views

Required vs Not Required

I have the office number fields enabled on the registration page. However, I don't want it to be required. There's no way to do it is there?