Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi, Perhaps this plugin would do the job? ->...

Hi,

Perhaps this plugin would do the job? -> WordPress Special Characters in Usernames

I would not dare modifying WP core files as it may lead to security issues. Please remember that your...
  2. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hi, I had the same issue and here is the fix:...

Hi,

I had the same issue and here is the fix: go to Contact and edit your contact form. In the Mail section below the Form section, add the following in the "Additional headers" field: Reply-To:...
  3. The changelog is not updated in the dev build...

The changelog is not updated in the dev build archive, but I think changed_files.txt is up to date and you can at least know which files were modified.
  4. [SOLVED] Nothing to be scared of ;) Open footer.php...

Nothing to be scared of ;)

Open footer.php (theme-footer.php no longer exists) and on line 35, you should see
    <div class="right"> Simply replace "right" with "clr" and the whole line should...
  5. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hi sonnycool, I am not sure I understand what...

Hi sonnycool,

I am not sure I understand what the Precise price option is about, is it an option used to limit the max price? Anyway, it suddenly appeared on my site and I looked for a way to...
  6. I checked the dev build and the two bugs I...

I checked the dev build and the two bugs I reported here and here are still not fixed.

I checked the dev files for another common bug raised on the forum regarding geolocalization not working and...
  7. Really? It is a real pity to have to wait several...

Really? It is a real pity to have to wait several months to get bugs fixed!! I would not dare installing a dev build on my site as the supposedly stable version already contains many bugs that need...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi teacdan, yes, Eggplant 301 Redirects works...

Hi teacdan,

yes, Eggplant 301 Redirects works with CP and other custom post types, I use it myself. It is very effective and simple to use.
  9. It happened to me too and found out it was...

It happened to me too and found out it was because the browser (Firefox in my case) was filling automatically the password field, and since the confirm password field was not filled, the profile did...