Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Listing Emails

Hi,

I'm using the new 4.1.1 install but I've noticed that all of the listing emails are all coming from "Wordpress" except the Password reset emails which are coming from my site name "Directory...
  2. Replies
    Views

Vantage 4.1 Doubling Order

Hello,

Just testing Vantage the new 4.1 update and the good news is that unlike the previous version it is actually taking recurring payments now. :-)

Sadly however today it's gone awry and is...
  3. [SOLVED] Hi Jomark, Quick update! I have installed...

Hi Jomark,

Quick update! I have installed Vantage (latest stable version) on to a brand new wordpress install in a separate sub-directory of my site.

I have not added a child theme and the...
  4. [SOLVED] Hi Jomark, I attempted to send the info in a...

Hi Jomark,

I attempted to send the info in a private message yesterday, but I can't see anything in my sent folder so I'm not sure if I did something wrong. Please let me know if you didn't get...
  5. [SOLVED] Hi Again, After lots of testing I've now...

Hi Again,

After lots of testing I've now found that if I use the quick edit option, change the status of the listing to published and click update the correct expiry date is added to the listing....
  6. [SOLVED] Hello, I was just wondering if you'd had any...

Hello,

I was just wondering if you'd had any success resolving this issue ... I seem to be having the same problem. I am using the same version of Vantage and Wordpress. I've tried with multiple...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi Jomark, I tried the development build and...

Hi Jomark,

I tried the development build and it was the same problem BUT I have stumbled on where it was going wrong.

So I tried to read up on the messages / signals Paypal sends back assuming...