Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

SEO Agent knows gobs and gobs more than I do...

SEO Agent knows gobs and gobs more than I do about WP and code/design. But I too love Thrive Themes. I am not a coder. Wanted a 'blank' front page to 'introduce' people to the site, using CPress as...
  2. Replies
    Views

How to Add Custom Pages to CP Easily

Don't know any code. Fairly new to WP. I have been looking for a way to add a custom front page/other pages to my CP site, that I can change whenever I want, without having to always rely on people...
  3. Thread: prunes

by tweva
    Replies
    Views

I am no expert but the way I understand it is the...

I am no expert but the way I understand it is the email about the ad being expired is sent after the ad is expired.
    The help information on set up says: "Automatically removes all listings from...
  4. Replies
    Views

I tried WP Symposium and it worked fine for me...

I tried WP Symposium and it worked fine for me but then decided against a forum at the moment. One more thing to monitor. Don't recall about the registration. Nice plugin - let's you do a Facebook...
  5. Replies
    Views

Samcy Mione - I had same problem plus the reCaptcha was...

Mione - I had same problem plus the reCaptcha was showing weird house numbers photos and stuff. Had Codeable check it out. It was being triggered in my case by my security (ithemes security) plugin....
  6. They have to have THE worst, non-existent support...

They have to have THE worst, non-existent support and really bad, often outdated documentation. Their own site is not current in many parts.
  7. Replies
    Views

Just thought I'd let others know that I found an...

Just thought I'd let others know that I found an event calendar free plugin and a plugin to allow viewers to post their own events that does not screw up my site as far as I can tell.
    I am latest...
  8. Replies
    Views

WP rabbits has a new plugin for this...

WP rabbits has a new plugin for this
  9. Replies
    Views

I am a total newbie, but so many posts go with no...

I am a total newbie, but so many posts go with no comments, leaving it hanging, I thought I'd chime in and HTH.
    From what I think I understand from reading past forum questions separate reg/login...
  10. Samcy I am a total newbie but I am trying to learn. I...

I am a total newbie but I am trying to learn. I looked at your site and clicked inspect element for your button.
    The code is missing something mine has (and my post ad button shows up on mobile)
  11. [SOLVED] I'm SHOCKED! I Fixed it!

I actually shocked myself and figured this out! Well, it did take me almost 4 hours.

I have WangGuard installed and iThemes security. (I don't have W3Cache or whatever that also can cause same...
  12. This is something they do to help fight spam and...

This is something they do to help fight spam and such.
    The best way is to set up mail from your domain and then forward that to gmail if you like, but the mail comes from xxxx@yoursitename.com