Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Good points - and appreciate the time and energy...

Good points - and appreciate the time and energy you are putting into potential use cases - very helpful!

The corrective - i'd argue, would be a supply and demand one - be it a limitation of how...
  2. Replies
    Views

If you put 100 people in a room - folks who own...

If you put 100 people in a room - folks who own directories - folks who list themselves on directories - and folks who build directories - while those 100 people may not agree on much - the one...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi DK - No worries - I think you...

Hi DK -

No worries - I think you misunderstood my intent above - per the sharing that the "http" being required to "re-save" an old listing, that had been migrated from a 3.X site - to a 4.1...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hey all - I'm curious about a few things per some...

Hey all - I'm curious about a few things per some of the issues raised above.

1 - There are tons of other WP directory themes - many much more popular and well supported than Vantage - Vantage is...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi there Bleem - No disrespect - but your...

Hi there Bleem -

No disrespect - but your response to the folks who are having challenges above - is simply silly - and confused - and while I know you meant it in a sympathetic way, it puts the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi @kennyfoster - One thing you may want to...

Hi @kennyfoster -

One thing you may want to check - especially if you are using Godaddy managed hosting - is they activate a series of system plugins that won't appear in your dash, and yet are...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hey all - what is the status on this issue being...

Hey all - what is the status on this issue being resolved? Per dsffenny's excellent explanation above - the upgrade listing functionality remains broken - meaning, that the most obvious and...