Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. The feature I'd most like to see is the Appthemes...

The feature I'd most like to see is the Appthemes staff actually logging in to these forums and answering the questions that their PAYING customers need help with!
  2. Replies
    Views

I've been following this thread for several days...

I've been following this thread for several days now. Unfortunately, I have no experience with MU so I can't offer a solution. What fascinates me is why after nearly a week, no developer has not...
  3. Replies
    Views

UPDATE: I've got v3.1.5 and v3.1.6 on my hard...

UPDATE: I've got v3.1.5 and v3.1.6 on my hard drive and the file sizes are nearly identical (3.1.6 is slightly larger) so I don't think you've got an "upgrade" version. It should be a full version.
  4. Replies
    Views

You don't have to purchase a new domain. Just...

You don't have to purchase a new domain. Just install a new instance of WP/CP in a directory of your domain: www.example.com/clone-test-site/
  5. Yes. Now, do you know what your...

Yes.

Now, do you know what your "old-directory" is?
  6. The instructions say to put it AFTER the # END...

The instructions say to put it AFTER the # END WordPress line otherwise wordpress might overwrite it when you update permalinks.
  7. You kinda lost me. You said you're not upgrading,...

You kinda lost me. You said you're not upgrading, but at the same time asking if these steps are done before or after the upgrade.:confused: :confused: If you've already got all this other stuff then...
  8. Replies
    Views

Or you can try removing the display: block;...

Or you can try removing the display: block; attribute like so...

span.feat_left a { /* display: block; */ }

(or you can just erase it!)
  9. Replies
    Views

That [shift] + refresh trick also works in...

That [shift] + refresh trick also works in Firefox, Safari, and the dreaded IE line of browsers.
  10. If anyone is having this issue, I recommend you...

If anyone is having this issue, I recommend you disable/uninstall WP-reCAPTCHA and install Sabre -- http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sabre/

It has waaay more features than WP-reCAPTCHA did and...
  11. Replies
    Views

Why does anyone even have to bring up this stupid...

Why does anyone even have to bring up this stupid issue? Hasn't this lawyer-mentality done enough to wreck this country, now it has to trickle down to us simpletons that want to make simple little CP...
  12. It should be displayed by default when you...

It should be displayed by default when you install WP. If it's been turned off, then you can turn it on by clicking the "SCREEN OPTIONS" tab (top right of the screen) and ticking the box that says...
  13. Replies
    Views

How about clicking that "Thanks" button. ;-)

How about clicking that "Thanks" button. ;-)
  14. With each new ad, the WordPress admin should send...

With each new ad, the WordPress admin should send you an email titled, "New Ad Submission". In this email there should be a link like this...

Preview Ad: http://www.example.com/?p=13

Click that...
  15. Another handy feature is to go the Dashboard in...

Another handy feature is to go the Dashboard in the WordPress admin. There will be a widget called Right Now and it will show you how many posts are pending and you can click it and go directly to...