Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Found! A Great Plugin To Automatically Resize Uploaded Images & It Works! WPMU Too!

I just uploaded 8 images that were 2592 x 1944 in size, varying from 1.2mb to over 2mb per file *AND* auto resized them to the dimensions I specified! (200px x 200px)

I did this on a test site...
  2. Trouble Getting WPMU To Work With Sub's On A HostGator VPS Root Account? Read This

I learned something today and thought I would share the info. It may help someone avoid the hours of frustration I just endured. :P

My Story:

I have a VPS account with HostGator and could not...
  3. Replies
    Views

Again folks, don't hold your breath for a...

Again folks, don't hold your breath for a Classipress release anytime soon, or even in the next several months. It's clear where the attention is, and it ain't here.

As for the email that is...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] If you have "remember me" checked in Facebook you...

If you have "remember me" checked in Facebook you will get this.

Try it this way

1. Log into your Classipress installation
    2. Now log out of Facebook , close the browser and try logging out of...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Facebook Credentials For Registration?

Has anyone figured out how to allow people to register using their Facebook info?

I've looked around here, but I can't seem to find the answer. I believe this is planned for 3.1, but I would...
  6. Replies
    Views

You know - now that I think about it - I think...

You know - now that I think about it - I think the champion spellger and puss-n-boots are right.

Just keep doing exactly what you're doing with updates. It's clearly working well and making people...
  7. Replies
    Views

Genus ... Really. Pure Genus

You call people "whingers" (which you didn't spell correctly - I'm assuming), you say people who lodge legitimate complaints are acting like "spoiled children", and you insult people who ask...
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Change "Dashboard" to "My Account"

Ok, let me give this a shot.

1. Make backup copies of "tpl-dashboard.php", "sidebar-user.php" which are located in your ClassiPress directory.

2. Make a backup of...
  9. Re: Add Featured Slider To Single Ad Pages - Quick Tutorial

Here's a preview of what it will look like on top of the single ad page

http://www.picdepict.com/images/29235547584707250447.png

~ Netpotion 8-)
  10. Replies
    Views

Re: Sexy Bookmarks Doubles Itself

I tried some other settings (that I hadn't tried previously) and by choosing "Pages Only" in the Sexy Bookmarks admin area - this problem is fixed.

The image below shows what I mean