Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Thumbnail size

by radioz
    Replies
    Views

I am still using the last 'stable' build, v1.1.3....

I am still using the last 'stable' build, v1.1.3. If you are using one of the newer interim daily builds, what I posted (which to be clear was basically an aggregation of other peoples work here),...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Agreed! Very nice, simple and clean. The font...

Agreed! Very nice, simple and clean. The font changes are nice.

Here is mine for review: www.Greene.US. I am still working on it but it is largely done.
  3. Voted! 19 votes left. Thanks!

Voted! 19 votes left. Thanks!
  4. Thread: Thumbnail size

by radioz
    Replies
    Views

Here is an updated version of what you need to do...

Here is an updated version of what you need to do to change the 50px listing thumbnails to 90px. Other sizes should be easy to implement by changing the .css code slightly.

1 - Paste the code...
  5. Replies
    Views

Also see this thread on this topic:...

Also see this thread on this topic: http://forums.appthemes.com/alphabetical-should-business-listing-order-placement-option-36326/#post182417
  6. 'Alphabetical' Should Be A Business Listing Order Placement Option

It would be nice if you could select 'alphabetical' as one of the listing placement order options. The new 'oldest', 'newest', and 'random' orders are very useful for classifieds (ClassiPress) but...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi! I used a 1695 x 437 pixel image. I am not...

Hi!

I used a 1695 x 437 pixel image. I am not sure of the exact 'ideal' size but that is very close. Under the 'Display Options' section you will likely want to select 'center' for the...
  8. An update: I did a new, clean install and the...

An update:

I did a new, clean install and the 'bybrick columns' plugin works great with WP 3.4.1! It is actually less 'clunky' than the 'advanced-wp-columns' plug in automatically adjusting...
  9. Thread: USA Classified

by radioz
    Replies
    Views

Personally, I'd remove the social media widget...

Personally, I'd remove the social media widget from the top bar. For a new site, these will generally register '0' as yours does which doesn't really look all that cool. I'd put a Google ad in its...
  10. Amazon has a lot of cool widgets. Unfortunately,...

Amazon has a lot of cool widgets. Unfortunately, to MAKE something someone actually has to BUY something. From that perspective, Google is much better as a click gives some payment. There are far...