Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. There's a Dutch payment gateway that you could...

There's a Dutch payment gateway that you could use, Mollie I think, worked with them in the past on a similar ClassiPress x-rated project. Users need to send a premium sms or call a premium number in...
  2. Replies
    Views

Free plugin - Xtreme Carousel Slider

What do you have to do to get this plugin?

We invite all our friends, clients & ClassiPress lovers to like the wpRabbits Facebook page As this part of the forum ("Service Provider") is about to...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] Join wpRabbits on Facebook

We invite all our friends, clients & ClassiPress lovers to like the wpRabbits Facebook page. As this part of the forum ("Service Provider") is about to close (with +65.000 views the most viewed...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] For those who really like these designs I can...

For those who really like these designs I can only ask one thing: Support Classipro & vote for Rubencio's CubaLocal theme on CSS Design Awards!

Thanks for the votes...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] Those last themes are really nice, and have lots...

Those last themes are really nice, and have lots of potential. I think your clients got it right, just aiming at a specific niche in stead of making classified websites that offer too many things!...
  6. Replies
    Views

It is a pitty that we have to wait for 3.1 to be...

It is a pitty that we have to wait for 3.1 to be released, but the most frustrating part is that there is not one indication on WHEN it will be released... This makes it hard for...
  7. Replies
    Views

Take a look at this screencast,...

Take a look at this screencast, you will see that subscribers don't have a Add new button and can't see the form either.
  8. Replies
    Views

We're working on a solution ;)

We're working on a solution ;)
  9. I just saw that in step1.php that you provide,...

I just saw that in step1.php that you provide, the button isn't in the form but just after the </form> tag... Just put the button before this tag and works perfect...
  10. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] We sure can use somebody from Texas... We want to...

We sure can use somebody from Texas... We want to light the BBQ next time ;) I think Yankees have more experience with those things... When you come over Rubencio will prepare you Paella and you...